Aussie Ash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Lets all take a moment to remember him/her. We never knew if it was a girl or boy and it brought humor to the forum every day. Me and it had a little feud, noodle and it had a little feud then we teamed up on it and then eventually the whole forum turned on it. It was completely obsessed with layla el and well his efed character was Charles Molvern. Stole GFX from google claiming it was its own work. Eventually it got banned but damn he brought humor, lets all bash it one last time.

This Guy

why are we glorifying this loser? I was perfectly content never hearing his/her name again. There is a list of people either already banned/left and ones I'd like to see banned/leave, and none of them I ever want to hear or talk about again.

Its threads like these where you glorify these losers that encourage others (and you know who you are) to be losers too. Why can't any of you people be fucking normal and just discuss wrestling and what not without all the shit?

Truth

Reaction score
I usually discuss just wrestling and stay out of the real flaming and all that shit but Aussie Ash is priceless. I dont think this really encourages others and if it does it just gets them banned, and if its by me its always for 2 years. Its a little koombiya session for me and noodle as well as everybody else who remembers how much of a jackass he/her was.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Axis was the man.

I remember Aussie Ash. HE/She had a very unsettling obsession with Layla as I recall.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
what brought this on?

Aussie was a fag. glorifying him is like glorifying Benoit... or Headcheese.

then again, didnt MS get banned on the old forum for posting dicks and shit like that? was that him or someone else?

Wrestling Station

yes MS, it was someone else, probably the guy underneath this sentence! :shifty:
11.jpg

This Guy

my favourites were the ones that I caught and banned before he could even post :) But actually the best way I ever got over on Monkey is I created an HTML file that had a frame and the frame would load and reload the IWF page so it would appear I was still logged on. Cause if I just leave from my computer now, after awhile it will automatically log me out and I realized that Monkey was watching to see if I was still online. So I tested it by putting myself in invisable mode and sure enough he signed up with a new account. And I caught him again. Then I created the HTML file and went to bed. When I checked the next day I think I managed to keep him at bay with just the thought I was there for about 4 hours. Monkey of course finally tried and realized I wasn't really there. The next day 3lions showed up and disabled sign up.

the dark knight

my favourites were the ones that I caught and banned before he could even post :) But actually the best way I ever got over on Monkey is I created an HTML file that had a frame and the frame would load and reload the IWF page so it would appear I was still logged on. Cause if I just leave from my computer now, after awhile it will automatically log me out and I realized that Monkey was watching to see if I was still online. So I tested it by putting myself in invisable mode and sure enough he signed up with a new account. And I caught him again. Then I created the HTML file and went to bed. When I checked the next day I think I managed to keep him at bay with just the thought I was there for about 4 hours. Monkey of course finally tried and realized I wasn't really there. The next day 3lions showed up and disabled sign up.

rofl..