Attitude Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HarsH

Jobber
Reaction score
Anybody here else me Attitude Era...FAN!?

If so, then let's discuss in this thread.

What was the best match you had ever watched in Attitude Era?

Last edited:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena v Khali

DAT SHIT WAS CRAY

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well you're a little late. The attitude era has been discussed on here thoroughly IIRC. And just one match? Hmmm, thats tough. So many to choose from. Stone Cold vs the Rock was my favorite pairing I think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart- Wrestlemania 13
Any Three way ladder match/TLC between Dudley Boys, Hardys and E&C
Austin vs HHH 3 stages of hell in 2001
Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle KOTR 2001

Reactions: Farooq and HarsH

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart- Wrestlemania 13
Damn good choice. Quote from Wikipedia - "The submission match between Hart and Austin was placed #1 on IGN's list of Top 20 Matches in Wrestlemania History, and described as a match that "launched an era."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn good choice. Quote from Wikipedia - "The submission match between Hart and Austin was placed #1 on IGN's list of Top 20 Matches in Wrestlemania History, and described as a match that "launched an era."

definitely one of my 5 favorite matches of all time. The build, the match itself and of course dat finish.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
definitely one of my 5 favorite matches of all time. The build, the match itself and of course dat finish.
I should go back and watch some of those classics again. Of course, with WWE 2K14 I can play them out myself!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How is the gameplay in 2k14? It sounds like there are a lot of cool features but it was always gameplay that made me hate recent WWE games.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I read what he had said and I think all the game modes sound cool, but again, the gameplay in recent wrestilng games just turns me off. But I can put in any number of Smackdown titles from PS2 or even WCW games on my N64 and enjoy them 100X more

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
The 8.7 review from IGN is promising for WWE2k14. I think 2K will work over the next year to hammer out a lot of the core issues like the lackluster AI and the bland commentary.

I'll buy the game digitally at some point when I feel I can put GTA V down for a bit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I might get it if I can find it on sale after Thanksgiving or something. for now I just bought NBA 2k14.