Attention: TDK (not a flame thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This isn't meant to be a flame, so it's not gonna be a competition. But I do have one thing to say.
For fucks sake, you gotta stop bumping old shit.
It's not the bumping that matters though. It's the fact that you come here one day, disappear for 3 weeks, but when you get back, you bump topic/discussions from like a week ago, as if the arguments there are relevant still.
It gets kind of annoying with you constantly bringing up and rehashing stuff from weeks ago, just cause you weren't here when the topic was initially discussed.
That is all...

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
TDK needs to stop fucking saying

"omgz this thread has een done befvore omgz omgz omg omgz"

FUCKING SHUT UP!

who cares if its been done so long ago before? most members from than wouldn't be here and alot would be new, so why not repeat it a year later so the new members can post on that topic without being busted for bringing back old threads or shit like that.