Attention everyone!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
when you'll group up and have your first girlfriend, you'll understand why sometimes it's better.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
How about this, if you don't like it then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORUM!!

Oh I am sorry I didn't realise you were this sensitive.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL FUCKING GET ALONG.

Sorry sorry sorry, I am getting a bit too angry.

Chuckles, all those things on your list, if you are soooooooo sick and tired of them WELL WAKE UP FATTY, ALL FORUMS ARE LIKE THIS, THE SAME OLD JOKES AND SHIT ALL THE DAMN TIME, IF YOU COULD PUT UP WITH IT ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN HERE (and you were here a bit before I was) THEN WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET USED TO IT.

I agree, its annoying...but guess what dude? Most members here don't ever learn and won't ever learn no matter how much you press the neg rep button.

Now you could sit there constantly pressing neg rep or you could say "argh fuck it"and either forget about it and be like me and not be that active and just visit and go out and hang with real people who actually have common sense.

:)

(Jk about the fatty bit btw)
_lols