Attention everyone!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I encourage everyone to neg rep people for the following:

-Copying someone's thread idea. Grow some balls and come up with your own damn ideas and quit trying to ride coattails (just to note, if i see this from now on, I will close it, just because).

-Making jokes about New Zealand and/or Lenny and sheep. It's not funny anymore, shuttie.

-Talking about Hayley Williams outside of the official Hayley thread.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=375614#post375614

-Making a thread having to do with Ausies or Australia. Ok we get it, you're Australian/friends with Australians/hate Australians, now shut the fuck up.

-Using the word "Gang-a-roo"

-Copying someone's gimmick (i.e. C4 trying to type like Santino and wanting to make a Dead C. Benoit account).

Please stop. You guys are driving me crazy.

C4

-Making a thread having to do with Ausies or Australia. Ok we get it, you're Australian/friends with Australians/hate Australians, now shut the fuck up.

LOLLL

Moonlight Drive

-Copying someone's thread idea. Grow some balls and come up with your own damn ideas and quit trying to ride coattails (just to note, if i see this from now on, I will close it, just because).
-Copying someone's gimmick (i.e. C4 trying to type like Santino and wanting to make a Dead C. Benoit account).
Teh Commandments in action~!

-Making jokes about New Zealand and/or Lenny and sheep. It's not funny anymore, shuttie.
:cry:

Moonlight Drive

:laugh2: @ Blaze & Lennie taking the ****-*-***'* so seriously. bWo~!

Moonlight Drive

I'm not, the fact that he just got so into it is rather laughable.

Wordlife

yeah he's very into it... JDawg, XBA, and I are proud members of it too :D