Attention! BLAZE CANNOT WATCH SMACKDOWN!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

James would have a tough time impersonating the awesomeness that is I. But I'm sure if he tried real hard he could impersonate a half-witted pre-pubescent girl getting their first training bra, better known as Brandon Blaze.

Please don't use that word when referring to Blaze. Just being on the same forum as him has already dwindled down my self esteem. Although, when I compare myself to him, it makes me feel all better again.

Wait, Blaze can't watch Smackdown? He never said that. What he said was something along the lines of:

mmee.....ca'nt.......wacthc........da......smaKckdounn...me....sadd....
maibe.....i....tellzez.......miy.......oenLy......freynds......
myabee....dey.......feeel.......sorrRryee....fr.......da...Kng......ov.....Cruknk..
Iz....soe........baydass.....i...muste.......be.......bLak......
sMarkkdwon....wacth......cannt........szaad....

Hey Blaze:

Nincs faszod te buzi. Bazd meg a kurva anyadat. :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Please don't use that word when referring to Blaze. Just being on the same forum as him has already dwindled down my self esteem. Although, when I compare myself to him, it makes me feel all better again.

I know right. :console: