Astro Zombie Magee is a total fag.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here. Astro Zombie Magee is 100% a smurf homosexual. The jokes you make are the stupidest things I have ever heard.

I quote from you,"10:10 PM <Astro Zombie Magee> How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?" The asnwer: The Hotdogs Taste Like Shit. Way to fucking go. You suck at making jokes. There I said it. YOU SUCK! Youre like a big fat.....FALIURE TURTLE. Okay? Thats one quote that I take with PRIDE, unlike yours which almost made me puke. Youre a total fucking smurf. Astro Zombie Magee? More like That Song Sucks Magee! Listen to better shit. Like old Slipknot, or Job for a Cowboy. Another thing, how many fucking name changes have you had? I see this one comment, for a NEG rep, which was well-deserved: "The "Real" You 02-06-2009 10:15 PM LadyHotrod No matter what name you give yourself, you're still the biggest fucking queer in this forum. " Bravo. LHR, after this, I will gibve you rep for that. COudln't have said it better myself. Go lose some weight CHunky Monkey and leave everyone here the fuck alone.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Because he is metally REUTEREIHREOITHUIF-ded and thinks he is funny.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Wait

Where the fuck is your Nick Mondo poster, and your Nick Mondo tribute video?

seX-Power

I completely agree. Jews have no place on this forum, except as slaves.

All he does is stalk TG anyway, with his endless line of shit names.

Fat 8 year old wigger tbfh.

That is all.

:ibbanana:.

This Guy

I want to know why Osama created a thread to flame himself.