Assassin's Creed Origins.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

Assassin's Creed Origins releases October 27th for PS4 (pro),XBone (s and X) and PC. I'm cautiously excited as always when it comes to new Assassin's Creed games, as far as I'm concerned AC1-Brotherhood were the series golden age, 3,4, Unity and Syndicate were each varying levels of disappointing. I'm cautiously excited for Origins because it's taking the series in a new direction, a more RPG like.

I hope this game will be the change Assassin's Creed needed . I've always stuck around for the story but I think I'll actually have fun playing the game for the first time since Brotherhood or 4.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

Assassin's Creed Origins releases October 27th for PS4 (pro),XBone (s and X) and PC. I'm cautiously excited as always when it comes to new Assassin's Creed games, as far as I'm concerned AC1-Brotherhood were the series golden age, 3,4, Unity and Syndicate were each varying levels of disappointing. I'm cautiously excited for Origins because it's taking the series in a new direction, a more RPG like.

I hope this game will be the change Assassin's Creed needed . I've always stuck around for the story but I think I'll actually have fun playing the game for the first time since Brotherhood or 4.

Wait...wait, wait, the other in-between versions of AC I understand how anyone didn't like them but Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Assassin's Creed Syndicate were DISAPPOINTING TO YOU?!?? Huh?? But then you ended your statement about having fun "since Brotherhood or 4"??

Please clarifiy, my good man, I am interested to hear.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Wait...wait, wait, the other in-between versions of AC I understand how anyone didn't like them but Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Assassin's Creed Syndicate were DISAPPOINTING TO YOU?!?? Huh?? But then you ended your statement about having fun "since Brotherhood or 4"??

Please clarifiy, my good man, I am interested to hear.

I'll just do a run down my opinions of all the main games:

AC1- Repetitive but interesting, felt like an actual Assassin.

AC2- Best game in the series, Ezio is a wonderful protag' and renaissance Italy is such a beautiful setting, still one of the best in the series.

ACB- Good follow up to AC2, maybe the second best game in the series.

ACRev- Meh, very forgettable.

AC3- Great story, boring game play and setting.

AC4- Super fun game-play however the game just didn't feel like Assassin's Creed to me. It focused too much on the pirate shit.

ACUnity- A decent enough game but it was buggy and had micro transactions . It's really pretty though.

ACSyndicate- Very uninspired story, so much potential for a good story during Victorian London, a industrial revolution, and they went the worst possible route in my opinion. A one-dimensional villain and an idiot protagonist the game forces down your throat. It played well but that was pretty much it.

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I'll just do a run down my opinions of all the main games:

AC1- Repetitive but interesting, felt like an actual Assassin.

AC2- Best game in the series, Ezio is a wonderful protag' and renaissance Italy is such a beautiful setting, still one of the best in the series.

ACB- Good follow up to AC2, maybe the second best game in the series.

ACRev- Meh, very forgettable.

AC3- Great story, boring game play and setting.

AC4- Super fun game-play however the game just didn't feel like Assassin's Creed to me. It focused too much on the pirate shit.

ACUnity- A decent enough game but it was buggy and had micro transactions . It's really pretty though.

ACSyndicate- Very uninspired story, so much potential for a good story during Victorian London, a industrial revolution, and they went the worst possible route in my opinion. A one-dimensional villain and an idiot protagonist the game forces down your throat. It played well but that was pretty much it.
Ahhh very good points, I like how u kept solid points on what you liked/disliked. Thank you and sorry if I seemed like I was stirring trouble just was confused in what sense you didn't like the 2 I mentioned.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Btw yeah I noticed that it stayed away from the reality/Animus stuff in Assassin's Creed IV too but I myself think that what made it enjoyable since Ubisoft made so many AC games at this point lol. I did feel like they missed out on have a stronger motivation for that one as well as in Syndicate even though overall the gameplay was splendid.

I hope Origins goes back to solid stoylines like AC2 and Brotherhood where they give the gamer that drive as we do all the cool kills and missions. Oh and I for one, miss the puzzles in these games.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I do hope some form of puzzles are in the game that would be lit. Played through AC2 for like the 4th time last month and those were so refreshing to go back and do.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I do hope some form of puzzles are in the game that would be lit. Played through AC2 for like the 4th time last month and those were so refreshing to go back and do.
Yeah, I really loved the red laser-like puzzles I can't remember which one they were in but those were amazing as well as those long climb sequences for hidden treasures. :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...I'm not trying to start anything...and I've never played the games myself...
but I thought you guys may enjoy this series of reviews.

(There is a youtube playlist of all the A.C games he's reviewed)

I'm a big fan of this guy and I hope you at least get a chuckle out of
his work.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I heard of the movie... Didnt know they had a game out now for it..... Not interested in the game, though.

Haze... The movie is based off the game series. If you are not interested in it, why comment on it? :idk:

On a side note, it is amazing to see the level of detail this game has in comparison to the first one. I only played 1 - 3 myself. Ezio was my favorite to play as.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Haze... The movie is based off the game series. If you are not interested in it, why comment on it? :idk:

On a side note, it is amazing to see the level of detail this game has in comparison to the first one. I only played 1 - 3 myself. Ezio was my favorite to play as.
The movie was good... Or what I saw of it.
And I didnt know they did the movie based off the game...
Goes to show how much I know about these things.. smh