Ask Xanth Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No he is not currently online. (or maybe he is, I didn't bother to check - ruh oh)
No I didn't get permission to post this thread from him.
Yes, he will be forced to answer all questions or I will through cat hair in his food.
No. You can't touch that.
Stawp! I said leave it!

ASK AWAY!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Ever since our night together I have this burning itch on my crotch. Do you have any STDs besides the ones I know about?

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ever since our night together I have this burning itch on my crotch. Do you have any STDs besides the ones I know about?
He has all the same stuff as me. it's a, errr, major coincidence. :silva:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He has all the same stuff as me. it's a, errr, major coincidence. :silva:
d25f0ed5707fc1974f186603dfdd8278.gif

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Why call yourself Xanth?
Old name from some random game that I used to play.

What's your opinion on the worm hole theory?

Wormholes are allowed to exist in the math of "General Relativity", which is our best description of the Universe. Assuming that general relativity is correct, there may be wormholes. But no one has any idea how they would be created, and there is no evidence for anything like a wormhole in the observed Universe.

However, many experts in the field of gravitation and general relativity have done a lot of work on them, including Stephen Hawking and Kip Thorne. A good book on this subject is Black holes and Timewarps, Einstein's Outrageous Legacy by Kip Thorne.

I read that it is not known how to keep wormholes open. I was informed that extreme amounts of negative energy could in fact open and keep a wormhole open, opening up the possibility of intersteller or interdimensional travel through these theoretical holes. What is your opinion on this?

There is no known way to created these enormous amounts of negative energy; we currently don't know how to create or sustain a wormhole.

"What would have to be done in order to make time travel possible?", your reply gave the impression that time travel would only be possible though the use of the general theory of relativity, even though I have come across many other interesting theories in my research. For example, I have found that it would be possible to use a wormhole to travel through time since a wormhole is able to travel through space-time. What are some of the newer theories concerning time travel?[/COLOR]

General Relativity is the only theory currently that appears to explain everything we know about space-time. Wormholes were "discovered" as an allowable solution to the math of General Relativity; they are not a separate theory. Also, a wormhole is not really a means of going back in time, it's a shortcut, so that something that was far away is much closer. (See the answer to the "Faster Than Speed of Light"question.)[/COLOR]
Is faster-than-light-speed possible? If so, does it involve the use of the Worm Hole Theory?

Faster than light speed is not possible within the theories that we currently think explain the Universe best. That does not mean that it is impossible, since our understanding of the Universe is limited. Many of us hope that some way will be found to circumvent "The Laws of Physics". A wormhole is not really a means of going faster than light (or backward or forward in time); it's a shortcut so that something that was far away is much closer. You can think of an ant on a piece of paper. If that ant could fold the paper around and poke a hole through it, it could get to the far end much faster than if it just walked. That's what a wormhole does in 3D space.[/SIZE]

Discourage one, team with one:
Adam and Jonathan.

Stab them both in the throat.

will you marry me?

Yes, 100% yes.

I have another three that I didn't want you to know about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Xanth just made me the happiest bilieber in the whole world!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FUCK I can't change my usertitle to Mrs. Xanth until Jan 11

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@Xanth

Are you a Belieber?

What are your thoughts on bieber haters?