Ask Two Scoops A Question Re-Dux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I made one of these threads some time last year. But the landscape has changed alot since then and the initial thread had zero activity anyway. So here's hoping I get a few more questions this time around.

seX-Power

Why should anyone bother asking you questions?

Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander?

Hometown Kid

Can I be a special guest co-host on QCW radio at some point?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why should anyone bother asking you questions?

Because I ranked #27 on Peepshows list. That's only 26 other people on this planet more qualified to answer questions than me. And I'm working on killing most of them to make my questions more significant.

Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander?

Pfft, the generic answer is Charmander. But personally, Squirtle gets you Blastoise, and I know one kid who agrees with me.

[yt]q_phU1coQCU[/yt]

Can I be a special guest co-host on QCW radio at some point?

You're more than welcome to call in. But I can talk to Chessarmy and see about having you on as a planned guest to help us review the TLC PPV or some shit like that this Saturday if you're available.

Hometown Kid

You're more than welcome to call in. But I can talk to Chessarmy and see about having you on as a planned guest to help us review the TLC PPV or some shit like that this Saturday if you're available.

The only problem with anything involving me would be my total lack of tech skills. I can't even listen to show live nor get in the chatbox even now as a regular listener. >_> So i'd have to call in blind pretty much and i'd have to be setup here or through Facebook on plans or stuff. So yeah, unless you and Chess view me as the hottest free agent in internet wrestling podcasts, i'm probably not worth it with the handholding. D: And not to mention, if I do come on, I want personal cool theme music marking my debut.

Next question: Demi Lovato: Thoughts?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The only problem with anything involving me would be my total lack of tech skills. I can't even listen to show live nor get in the chatbox even now as a regular listener. >_> So i'd have to call in blind pretty much and i'd have to be setup here or through Facebook on plans or stuff. So yeah, unless you and Chess view me as the hottest free agent in internet wrestling podcasts, i'm probably not worth it with the handholding. D: And not to mention, if I do come on, I want personal cool theme music marking my debut.

Next question: Demi Lovato: Thoughts?

So you can't enter in www.blogtalkradio.com/qcwradio and just listen when the radio starts automatically playing our show? lol. And you can't just dial our phone number from a cell or a home phone and dial 1 to speak to the hosts? That's kinda harsh man. lol.

As for Demi Lovato, she looks attractive as she gets whored out around IWF. But I dunno where she came from what she's been doing or why she's famous. lol.

Hometown Kid

Two Scoops said:
So you can't enter in www.blogtalkradio.com/qcwradio and just listen when the radio starts automatically playing our show? lol. And you can't just dial our phone number from a cell or a home phone and dial 1 to speak to the hosts? That's kinda harsh man. lol.

It's more that i'm only online through a PS3 internet because of long standing computer issues. Which is choppy at best. >_> So i'd call in and be like "Huh, what are you guys on about?" Because i'd be calling in at a random time.

Two Scoops said:
As for Demi Lovato, she looks attractive as she gets whored out around IWF. But I dunno where she came from what she's been doing or why she's famous. lol.

She's a damn awesome singer. :( No whoring out among these idiots. :n:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If my dick was on your shoulder would you leave it there or whack it off?

;D

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Penis!

If my dick was on your shoulder would you leave it there or whack it off?

;D

I'd tell you to beat it.

Do you prefer real titties or fake ones?

Real titties of course. Fake ones are only fake because the girl wants her boobs bigger. While I like girls with smaller breasts to be honest.

Fuck that shit.

Sublime or Nirvana?

Eeehhhh Nirvana is severely overrated. The lead singer was a douchebag and the fact that he killed himself was probably his one good service to the world. So I'd have to pick Sublime. Ska's pretty neat. But it's gotta suck for them that they only became really popular after their lead singer overdosed. lol.