Ask Truth About Wrestlin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
I know its a ripoff, everyone knows that but I want this one to actually work. Stick to wrestling questions or I wont answer it. Im not trying to hop on the bandwagon, the only reason I'm doing this is to put out some good input on wrestling topics.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Pfft. You are totally ripping me off. But it's ok, I see it as the sincerest form of flattery.

Do you think Kennedy and Finlay are simply doing damage control and lying for the WWE or do you think they are being genuine in saying that steroids arent as prevelat as they used to be?

3lions

Reaction score
Who, in your opinion, is the greatest heel of all time (or since you have been a wrestling fan)?

Truth

Reaction score
Do you think Kennedy and Finlay are simply doing damage control and lying for the WWE or do you think they are being genuine in saying that steroids arent as prevelat as they used to be?(KAEDON)

I think Kennedy is just trying to help out the WWE, I dont beleive he does it but he knows a whole lot of people use it now a days, and he probably wouldnt know if it was used back in the day anyway. Now Finlay I just think he's living in the past and in denial.

why do you like cena?
(TDK)

I like Cena because he gets a huge reaction every time he comes out. Whether its boos, or cheers its always huge. You'll usually hear a chant where one half is going against Cena, the other half is going for him. He has great mic skill and is pretty good in the ring. He doesnt have many moves but he makes the match exciting and goes at a fast pace. He gives it his all night in and night out and is probably the best Heavyweight champion the WWE could have today.

Who, in your opinion, is the greatest heel of all time (or since you have been a wrestling fan)?
(3lions)

Well since I've been watching I' have to say Triple H. His feuds with Cactus Jack were great, he was a sick heel in that feud truly one of his best. Then he has the feud with Austin where he was a very good heel, and then his heel meter blasted when Austin turned heel at WM17, and then the following Raw when beating down the Rock, HHH came out and helped Austin. He's a guy you really hate when he's a heel and I dont think anyone else since I've been watching (about 7 years) compares.

Truth

Reaction score
Whats your greatest match at all time and why?(PeePShow)

I dont have one specific greatest match. Theres a few that I've seen that are some of the best I ever seen though.

Samoa Joe vs. Aj Styles vs. Christopher Daniels at Breaking Point
Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (I forget what event but it was a 2 pinfall match for the IC and European Title)
Rock vs. Austin WM17

youthought

Reaction score
Whats your greatest match at all time and why?(PeePShow)

I dont have one specific greatest match. Theres a few that I've seen that are some of the best I ever seen though.

Samoa Joe vs. Aj Styles vs. Christopher Daniels at Breaking Point
Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (I forget what event but it was a 2 pinfall match for the IC and European Title)
Rock vs. Austin WM17

It was at Wrestlemania 2000. Who is the best entertainer in the WWE at the moment

Truth

Reaction score
Who is the best entertainer in the WWE at the moment(youthought)

Gotta go with a few here. We have Cena, Edge, HHH. All of them cut sick promos, probably the best in the WWE today. Edge's are always entertaining and unique, he plays a great heel and in the ring puts on a good match. HHH puts on entertaining matches all the time, if he's a face he cuts promos that always get laughs and huge pops, if he's heel they always generate tons of boos either way there always entertaining. And Cena throws good promos left and right, there kind of cheesy but none the less the crowd always laughs, his matches are also entertaining, his moves may be limited but he manages to make it exciting.

Truth

Reaction score
1. Who do you think was the worse World Champion in WWE History?
2. Who ya got Rock or Austin?
(DEFIANT ONE)

1. Well in WWE history not WWF, I'd have to say The Great Kahli. For obvious reasons. He's ugly as hell but thats besides the point. Cant wrestle, cant speak, well if he cant speak he obviously aint go any mic skills, cant sell, the only credibility he has is that he's huge and its hard to see anybody beating him but who the hell really cares, I'd take someone like Elijah Burke who doesnt have much credibility yet over Kahli as champ any day.

2. If I didnt know Rock would sell out I'd pick him. He had the greatest charisma ever, best mic skills, good in the ring, fans absolutely love(d) him and he could draw like none other. Austin isnt to far behind but Rocks get his number.

Truth

Reaction score
what do you think of roh?(TDK)

Its a great wrestling promotion. They have very talented wrestlers over there and the matches are great but the just dont tell a story in the ring. I agree with Kaedon on this one, its just spots and exciting moves over and over again and all though its fun to watch its not professional. None the less I dont watch ROH for anything other then great matches so I dont really care and think that most people like there matches so much that they deny the flaws. If they score a tv deal it will do decent at first and then as time goes by, people randomly see it then become full time viewers, people tell friends, the ratings will go up.

berrysi

Reaction score
Which current wrestler in WWE's development system do you think will be the first to hold a major title (i.e WWE Title, World Heavyweight Title or ECW World Title) once on a main brand?

Truth

Reaction score
Which current wrestler in WWE's development system do you think will be the first to hold a major title (i.e WWE Title, World Heavyweight Title or ECW World Title) once on a main brand?(Berrysi)

Its between 3 people.

1. Colt Cabana. He's got size and he's athletic that seems to be what fans love. His in ring skills are impressive and from what I've seen has the charisma and mic skills. I could see him as a great heel or face and a rivalry with Carlito would be classic (Colt holds a segment called "Colts Cabana" Carlito comes down saying thats his show [Carlitos Cabana])But I think he'll be last of the 3.

2. Paul Burchill. I've always been impressed with him and now he's in OVW, dropped the pirate gimmick and picked up a large amount of muscle which is a plus to Vince. He's playing a monster heel now and fits the ECW persona. As we all know he's great in the ring and his finisher is sick. I could see him winning the ECW title this year is he debuts soon, and possibly the WHC in years to come. Its close between him and number 3 because if Burchill goes to ECW he's likely to win it quick.

3. Dan Rodimer. Stephanie loves him, and he's a big man so Vince loves him. He's already main eventing some house shows against Cena and was going to be brought in to Rated RKO when they were fueding with DX. From what I've seen he sucks, but sucky champions seem to be a trend and I wont be surprised if he debuts straight into the ME and wins it next year.