Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

well if you really know whats going on and you don't suspend your belief once in awhile, no one has credibilty. The fact is this is perfect. Now HBK will feel he needs to take everything away from Jericho including the title. Jericho as he said is the only one who did anything that matters between the two at Unforgiven, and CM Punk gets to talk about how he never lost the title, just like, guys like Batista and others who had to give up the title due to injuries. CM Punk now is in that same class.

This Guy

staff members who don't act there age and create stupid accounts like that stupid Santino account.

Dre

Reaction score
Who is that Santino account? Is it Soulpower doing gimmick accounts again?

This Guy

usually. Unless something has come up I'm usually home on Monday nights, and my wife is usally already in bed because she has to work early on tuesday mornings and natually my daughter is in bed too.

This Guy

I thought it was great. He came off as the perfect heel champion. The whole I accompished something by winning the belt, despite the beating I took, and officially Shawn accomplished nothing.

This Guy

How much music do you listen to? Who are your favorite bands?

I don't listen to a lot. I tend to just listen to the radio to and from work and thats about it.

I like AC/DC, Metallica, Simple Plan, Breaking Benjamin, Alter Bridge, Bon Jovi, Defaut, Disturbed, Saliva, Aero Smith, Finger Eleven, Guns n Roses, Velvet Revolver, pretty much anything that would be considered, Rock or Alternative