Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you could go on a holiday to any other country, where would it be, and why?

How was your holiday to the cottage?

Who do you like better; Cena or Batista?

When did you start watching wrestling?

This Guy

If you could go on a holiday to any other country, where would it be, and why?

How was your holiday to the cottage?

Who do you like better; Cena or Batista?

When did you start watching wrestling?

Japan-Just cause

Good thanks, but too short

Cena I guess if I had to pick, I neither really like or dislike either

Wrestlemania 2 was the first event I ever saw. I've been hooked ever since.

This Guy

Ugh, I really hate telling this story...though I guess its kinda funny considering.....

Bottom line was I used to run what on here is called the GM Pool now on its own web site, independent of a forum. I was trying to find places I could advertise it, so I searched for wrestling forums and the first one that came up was here. Since I didn't want to attach a name that someone might know I chose something random "this guy" signed up and advertised it in HIAT. Since it wasn't a forum Chaos never punished me for it. I came back on just to see if I had been banned or told off or whatever and saw that some people including Kassidy & Slash. Ended up staying and the rest is history.

Hometown Kid

Do some Americans really think Canadians live in igloos and stuff?

Which match do you think will "steal the show" at GAB?

Dre

Reaction score
- Who is your favorite wrestler of all time.
- Do you have any favorite wrestling matches? If so, what is it?

This Guy

Do some Americans really think Canadians live in igloos and stuff?

Which match do you think will "steal the show" at GAB?

I don't know, I can't read minds

um, probably Hardy & Benjamin

- Who is your favorite wrestler of all time.
- Do you have any favorite wrestling matches? If so, what is it?

Bret Hart

Um, Benoit vs. Angle at the Rumble was awesome. Can't really think of any other off the top of my head.

Reaction score
Umm......do you work at Game Stop or EB?
Is it a good job working at GS/EB because I may wanna work there when i older, I like talking to the people there. I had a conversation about Rock Band 2 and how its going to be amazing. Oh yeah, Do you like Guitar Hero or Rock Band and will you buy them?

This Guy

Umm......do you work at Game Stop or EB?
Is it a good job working at GS/EB because I may wanna work there when i older, I like talking to the people there. I had a conversation about Rock Band 2 and how its going to be amazing. Oh yeah, Do you like Guitar Hero or Rock Band and will you buy them?

EB & Gamestop are the same company. Gamestop owns EB Games. But I work for EB Games. All but 20 of the 400 stores in Canada are EB Games. I helped set up one of the Gamestop stores. Worked there the first day it was open for buisness.

It is a fun place to work. Its by far the best part time job I've ever had. Some people take too advantage of that unfortuantly. Seriously, have a good work ethic, get things done right and on time and you'll still have a more fun working experince then anywhere else. However getting into management makes it a little harder and its not always as fun, but I'd still take it over working the other jobs I had.

As for Rock Band vs. Guitar Hero. I've never even played Rock Band. But I like them both. They are fun ideas. I do own GH3 currently for 360. I owned GH2 for 360 (had the bundle) traded in the game but kept the guitar. Then 3 was on sale at work for $5. (just the game) so I bought it. I can't aford $170 for Rock Band, and doubt I'll be getting Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 4 anytime soon as I can't aford the bundles. Guitar Hero's drum kit looks much better.

Reaction score
As for Rock Band vs. Guitar Hero. I've never even played Rock Band. But I like them both. They are fun ideas. I do own GH3 currently for 360. I owned GH2 for 360 (had the bundle) traded in the game but kept the guitar. Then 3 was on sale at work for $5. (just the game) so I bought it. I can't aford $170 for Rock Band, and doubt I'll be getting Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 4 anytime soon as I can't aford the bundles. Guitar Hero's drum kit looks much better.

Tbh, it doesnt. Get the game informer, the one that was recent and had Rock Band 2 in it. Look at the new drum set available. The pedal is going to be reinforced, so you wont have as many complaints as you may have had with Rock Band 1.

Umm.......is it better to put down a reserve on something and put money down or to just buy it all together.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Can you please put VIP as my default member group? :D

Do you get sick of questions about Gamestop?

What did you think of the Chris Benoit double murder homicide? Did you think it was Benoit? Or are you with the conspiracy theorists who say someone broke into his home and did it?

This Guy

Tbh, it doesnt. Get the game informer, the one that was recent and had Rock Band 2 in it. Look at the new drum set available. The pedal is going to be reinforced, so you wont have as many complaints as you may have had with Rock Band 1.

Umm.......is it better to put down a reserve on something and put money down or to just buy it all together.

so a reinforced pedal makes it better? I don't get complaints about the drums from the first Rock Band either. The GH4 Drum is more realistic with cymbals and the harder you hit the louder the note. Rock Band don't got that, but I could care less either way.

As for your question you should always pre-order (ie put down money.) the amount you put down (min deposit or the whole thing or anywhere in between) is not really important. Whatever you puts down comes off your total when you pick it up anyways. It doesn't move your further up the list or anything.

Can you please put VIP as my default member group? :D

Do you get sick of questions about Gamestop?

What did you think of the Chris Benoit double murder homicide? Did you think it was Benoit? Or are you with the conspiracy theorists who say someone broke into his home and did it?

No

Yes. I come home from work I don't want to talk about work at home.

I hated it. I was so angry. I know it sounds dumb, but I felt betrayed. I was pretty sure that there was no conspiracy. When I heard all three were dead I assumed an accident (like a gas leak) or a triple homicide. When it was made public the details and that it was a double homicide & a suicide. I knew it was true. But I couldn't believe it. It just was so unreal. I wish I knew why. There will always be theories, but unless a note is every found, we will never know the real reason why, and that kinda bothers me too.

Reaction score
Sorry about the gamestop questions, I just gotta question and you just happen to work there and yeah......

But Rock Band is going to have cymbals in a new package and the guitar is going to be better too. The strum bar wont be a squishy, it will actually spring back up for you. And the buttons wont be any more noisy, less to be exact.

And uh......please tell me ways to improve my grammar.

This Guy

Um guitar hero's guitar has a touch sensative pad near the base of the neck for fast shredding. It will allow users to quickly slide there fingers from note to note.

Anyways, I can't help you with grammar. I was never good at english. (one of my worst subjects in school)