Ask The Miz...Masta a Question (Because he's awesome)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you go to their profile page you can click on add to ignore list and you'll never have to read one of their posts again.

MizMasta3000

That backfired. He can't be ignored because "he's an admin" (in air quotes)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh well yeah. You can't ignore staff. But still there are plenty you can ignore.

MizMasta3000

What are your thoughts about the upcoming Raw and Impact. Is it all hype? Is TNA really going to put on a product that differs from Thursday? Or will it just include some promos with legends. What about the WWE getting Bret Hart to guest host. Again promos with legends. Do you think either company will go all out with the wrestling action? Personally I think it's all hype. WWE may have shaemus drop the belt. TNA will try and shock people and try harder to get people to stay tuned to TNA. That's my rambling thoughts on it.

First things first, I doubt WWE will drop Sheamus' title on RAW. With WWE we'll see what we normally see. The little mediocre matches, the crying Cena about last week's match and more Kofi/Orton bull. Only this week we will see a long promo cut by Bret Hart/Vince/maybe HBK possibly being interupted by The Miz or Sheamus or someone. Nothing too for us but gold to the average WWE Fan. TNA will try to bring in their washed-up legends throughout the show but hype them early to keep those viewers at 9 o clock from tuning out. Good matches here but useless promos from these washed up guys that no one cares about. It all comes down to who would draw more. Hogan+ Old WCW buds vs. Bret/DX/Vince/Cena. You decide.

Which of the matches featuring Shawn Michaels was better: vs. HHH at Summerslam 2002 or vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 19?

Vs. HHH in my opinion because my jaw never left the floor. I love seeing HHH beat the hell out of HBK but this time I thought HHH was going to end his career. It was more enjoyable to me than vs. Y2J at wm 19.

How do you feel Goldberg was used in the WWE? Good? Bad? Average?

There are a few things I wish he could have done before leaving like face Taker at mania and etc. While he wasnt used as good as he was hyped, WWE didnt completely drop the ball and did what they felt was best. Face the at the time unstoppable HHH which was the leader of an unstoppable faction Evolution. And it worked! His match with Brock was decent as well. For a guy not in good standing with the company, It was a pretty good run.

What are your fellings of the 'surprise' cash-ins of the MITB after the champion has already faced a grueling match? Such as Edge in 06 and 07 and Punk in 08 and 09?

A surprise cash in is best when the match is SUPER HYPED and after a long fought battle, some guy runs in and takes your title. This happened but WWE overdone it a bit. It would have been suitable for one or two of the cash ins to be pre meditated and the cause for a decent feud to hype up the match.

3 people that you could take from TNA and bring to the WWE would be who?

Desmond Wolfe. TNA is letting the momentum he started with die down and with Hogan and Co. It can't get any better for him.

Kurt Angle. WWE needs him back plain and simple. He's a WWE guy that's his style.

Hernandez. It's ready for him to take the next step in his career and he could do big things if given the proper exposure. He has the look. The diversity factor that WWE is looking for. And he's not bad in the ring

When do you think the guest host deal on RAW should end? And for that matter, who has been the best guest host so far?

I think if the Rock ever guest host, that will be the end of it. I think Trish Stratus has done the best job so far. I always knew that the best guest host would be people that know the buisness in and out and she proved me right and her show was the best of the worst so far.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I thought you said you didn't care if we posted in your thread?

Is your grandmother really dead?

Moonlight Drive

More questions. I'm going to be sereose now, because I feel we've given you enough shit for now.

How does it make you feel when people assume you're lying about your grandmothers death?

Why did you spell the your name wrong? (Unless you didn't know 'masta' wasn't a word)

Why are you the General of Grammar when you have such a loose grasp on the English language yourself?

What's your favourite sport and why?

What do you think of Australians?

Does it offend you when people say Nope, even if it's not directed at you?

Why do you bother answering peoples questions?

How can you have a nephew if you're grandmother and he were the only ones left? Has somebody been killing off your brothers and sisters as well?

Detailed programmatic specificity?

What's good in the hood?

Did you ever doubt Ricky Ponting's decision to bat first after Australia won the toss?

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Have your testicles descended yet?

What was your grandmothers cause of death?

Moonlight Drive

Answer my questions please.

I was under the impression when you posted a thread for people to ask questions to you that if questions were asked they would receive an answer. If not, you have a rather misleading thread title.

MizMasta3000

What was your grandmothers cause of death?

I will answer this. In the middle of the night, some teenagers broke into her house. The story that the suspects told was that one of the guys held her at gunpoint while the other two guys searched the house and stole some jewelry, cash, and other stuff like her TV and her video camera. The guy that said he was the one that held her at gunpoint didn't want to go through with the home invasion once he knew that just an old lady lived there. He said the leader of the group said that the old lady would snitch since the dumbasses weren't mask or anything. Just street clothes. They shot her and we got a call from her neighboors about police cars and an ambulance in front of the house so we rushed over there. By the time we got there they were already at the hospital. We waited for like hours before the doctors said that the bulet pierced her lung finally and she died.