Ask The Legend Killer 21 A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
This is like Montana's thread (he said i could snake this idea :)) but you can ask me anything you want. Wrestling, TV, Sports, Entertainment, so have at it.

PeepShow

^ok, can you give me some rep....haha JK JK

Ok, whats your favorite thing to do besides anything to do w/ wrestling?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok, whats your favorite thing to do besides anything to do w/ wrestling?

Beat off.....jk prolly walk around with my friends and just have a good time. Playin football, basketball, and being active you know staying fit (and ripped) Also anything to do with girls.

PeepShow

Have you ever been to any live wrestling events.....if so, which ones, and which one was your favorite?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Have you ever been to any live wrestling events.....if so, which ones, and which one was your favorite?

I've been to a lot my first about 3 were SDs in about 2000 to 2001. I went late July 2001 where Angle beat Booker for the WCW Title only to lose it back next monday.

Then i went to Unforgiven 2001, awesome ppv.

After that mostly raws, one where the show opening w/ the highlight reel and Jerihco trying to get Austin Fired. The main event was WHC Goldberg/HBK vs. Orton/Henry/someone else not sure who.

I saw the Battle Royal Orton won before his match with Benoit at Summerslam 2004. The Iron Man Match with HHH/Benoit.

No Way Out 05, Barbed Wire Steel Cage, Cena/Angle, Eddie/Rey vs Bashams, great seeing Eddie wrestle live. Cena/Angle was great after the Barbed wire cage when Cena came out and slammed JBL through that table thing i was almost on camera, i might have been never watched it again.

I met Eugene and Shelton Benjamin at a raw where i won tickets it was b4 Hogan/HBK, it was where HBK SCM King.

Went to Raw the monday b4 ONS where RVD won the title.

Finally i went to the Raw right after Survivor Series the main event was orton/Edge vs Hardys for the tag titles. Also where flair got bloodied earlier in the show causing the feud between Rated RKO and DX. Also the SS got sent to OVW lol.

Well the last event in Pittsburgh was SD! The Steal City Stealer, couldnt go to it and the best thing in the history of WWE in Pittsburgh happened, Edge cashed in the MITB and i nearly shit myself when Taker got hurt and read the spoiler that Edge would do it like the week b4.

To sum it up the Unforgiven in 2001 was prolly the best I've been to, great show all around.

PeepShow

If you could be anyone in the world for 1 day, who would it be?

Anyway, look forward to your answer.....Im going to bed. Night

Rated RJC

Reaction score
If you could be anyone in the world for 1 day, who would it be?

God, so i could fix any or all of my families problems and then fix the most important ones in the world

Montana

If you could make any 5 guys in the world of wreslting, stars in the wwe, who would they be??? (including current wwe guys, tna, roh, and everything else)

Rated RJC

Reaction score
If you could make any 5 guys in the world of wreslting, stars in the wwe, who would they be??? (including current wwe guys, tna, roh, and everything else)

Bryan Danielson- For sheer wrestling ability alone

Chris Harris- I love his look and ability

Elijah Burke- idk why, i just love everything about him.

MVP- Ballin' imo has all the tools and will get there soon.

Ken Doane- As you can tell I'm a huge fan of the future, and this kid with the gimmick he had in OVW would be taken more seriously than he is now.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
What are your opinion's on John Cena.

Cena's great in my book, he's solid on the mic and the ring. I understand why people dont like him because he's held the title for so long but think how he feels. He dreamed of being WWE champion his whole life and everyone shits on him because the boss saw something good in him.

Have you got a Girlfriend

No, most of the girls in my grade are pretty much bitches you know. There have been a few here and there but currently no g/f

Montana

Which wwe star currently on the roster, would have made it big back in the 80's or the golden era of wrestling?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Which wwe star currently on the roster, would have made it big back in the 80's or the golden era of wrestling?

Well with the gimmicks they have currently, I'd definitly rule out people like MVP. King Booker could work back then, as could Orton's new "I'm gonna kill you" gimmick. Then you've got Cena, people say it was basically Hogan but i dont think anybody would except Cena back then. But when you think about it, this was like the early early start to charasmatic wrestlers, so you think of guys like Triple H, Undertaker, probably Kurt Angle's first Olympic gimmick would get him in in those days.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What poltical affiliation do you have? (liberal, conservative, libertairian, anarchist etc.) and why did you choose to affiliate yourself with that particular mind set?