AMA Ask The Deadman Anything?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Do you have any plans for the next 5 years in terms of life goals and such?
Yes, Me and my wife have been looking into purchasing some property to rent out..... were looking into four family flats right now start with one but then hopefully expand and have multiple locations. Pipe dream would be to start flipping real estate after we get our feet wet a little with being Landlords not Slumlords.

Also me and a buddy of mine are very serious about this anime WE HAVE BEEN CREATING FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS!!!! We really want to make it a Manga then cross over to animation something similar to DBZ but imo way better! ( A

Other than that I have been getting compliments on my voice since I could speak (It's very deep and strong I here... they always selected me to speak at concerts and programs at school) I would love to be a Radio DJ/ / Ring announcer for boxing, Wrestling, and UFC or possibly even do voice overs for movies. If anyone could help on any of these future endeavors of mine I would really freakin appreciate it lets make some $$$$ together!

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, Me and my wife have been looking into purchasing some property to rent out..... were looking into four family flats right now start with one but then hopefully expand and have multiple locations. Pipe dream would be to start flipping real estate after we get our feet wet a little with being Landlords not Slumlords.

Also me and a buddy of mine are very serious about this anime WE HAVE BEEN CREATING FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS!!!! We really want to make it a Manga then cross over to animation something similar to DBZ but imo way better! ( A

Other than that I have been getting compliments on my voice since I could speak (It's very deep and strong I here... they always selected me to speak at concerts and programs at school) I would love to be a Radio DJ/ / Ring announcer for boxing, Wrestling, and UFC or possibly even do voice overs for movies. If anyone could help on any of these future endeavors of mine I would really freakin appreciate it lets make some $$$$ together!

That sounds awesome. Yeah there is a lot of money is house flipping one of my mom's friends does it and she is a millionaire. And I want to watch that series if you get it off the ground. I am a huge DBZ fan. Would be cool to land an announcer's job as well.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
That sounds awesome. Yeah there is a lot of money is house flipping one of my mom's friends does it and she is a millionaire. And I want to watch that series if you get it off the ground. I am a huge DBZ fan. Would be cool to land an announcer's job as well.

Yes, announcers make good money too I could be the next Bruce Buffer

How much money does Bruce Buffer make a year?
About Bruce Buffer. Bruce Buffer has a net worth of $2 million. He is the famous UFC ring announcer and is earning around $30 thousand per fight.

Also thank you @Solid Snake I am really trying to make these projects come to life I just need a little push

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
c9qcvn1wst9x.jpg

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
What is one of your life goals?
I'll list a few:

1. Make my daughter the best she could possibly be!

2. Go to a WrestleMania (Wish I could have saw Taker vs HBK at WM!!!!!)

3. Learn to Swim ( Yes I'm 27 yrs old and can't swim I have had 3 near death experiences in the water but 1 day I will learn! lol)

4. Enter a MLG Tournament and win! (Major League Gaming) Call of Duty would be my game of choice// That would turn into me becoming a Professional Gamer!

5. Get Married ( I guess)

6. Start my own successful business ( We already discussed that)

7. Travel to somewhere warm and tropical (Haven't made my mind up yet on where......Any suggestions?

8. I would love to do one of those expensive ass space trips where you can look down at the earth from orbit (Looks amazing)

9. Sky Diving

10. Meet the actual Deadman

11. Become a Radio Dj or Announcer for a huge promotion (Espn, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling ( I really need to put this voice of mine to use!)

12. Get this Manga off the ground and turn it into a worldwide anime

I have more but I'm supposed to be working :joy: