Ask Quintastic A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kenfan: Yes you may.

LHR: Who's TSS? (that should answer your question, considering i still don't know enough about the members of this board to know who everybody is)

Word Life: Anything and everything that's good. I can listen to some hip hop, country, metal, pop, techno (although it annoys me with every freakin song being over 7 minutes), 50's, 70's, 80's. 90's, even SOME emo punk music. Although that tends to be too much for me as wel, Celtic, you name it, i can most likely listen to it.

Airfixx

You mind if I slit my wrists here? I'm a chirpy fella but it seems like the right thing to do....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Quintastic One said:
BKB Question: I'm sorry Uncle Sam says foreign language is blasphemous. You'll have to rephrase that. No i'm not homosexual, and my name isn't Carlos. I love being politically incorrect.
Carlos is some other figa. You may have heard of him.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Airfixx: Everytime you cut yourself, God beats a box of kittens with a bag of puppies. You decide.

LadyHotrod

LHR: Who's TSS? (that should answer your question, considering i still don't know enough about the members of this board to know who everybody is)

No, it actually doesn't answer my question because if you were TSS, you obviously wouldn't admit to it so you'd pretend you don't know who he is.

Not saying you are him, just making a point.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
But seriously, who's TSS? What does it stand for? I guess i deny it then? lol. I could try to post a picture or something if that helps. Would me being TSS be considered a bad thing or a good thing?