Ask Perfect Poster a question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
Same as the others. However I know shit about Indies, so don't ask me on that. Anything else is fair game. And please don't ignore this thread just because I just joined here. I know what I am talking about, so shoot away.

seX-Power

Name 5 guys who you think are the next big things in the WWE or TNA, and some reasons why they deserve to be called so.

Name 5 guys who you would release from the WWE or TNA immediately.

What's your ideal match for the Undertaker at Wrestlemania?

Who are your favourite wrestlers?

When do you think that Shawn Michaels will retire, and against who?

Axis

What is the best stable in the history of professional wrestling?

What person never held the WWF/E Championship, but should have? Just pick the one or two who MOST should have.

The Rated R CMStar

On which front do you stand, are you between the ones that think that WWE should take advantage of every opportunity to push talent (let's say for example, instead of keeping the Hart storyline between HBK/Vince/Bret, get The Hart Dinasty involve, or Jack Swagger challenging Cena at Survivor Series) or do you think some, few, selected pushes, are better?

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
Name 5 guys who you think are the next big things in the WWE or TNA, and some reasons why they deserve to be called so.

I'm assuming by 'next big things' you are referring to guys who haven't reached a main event push yet, so my 5 would be:

Swagger- Is a legimate athlete, back in his college days, has the talent inside of the ring, and while his look is rather bland, he can get some heat from the crowd, and that is key as a heel.

Kingston- They took away the goofy accent, gave him a feud with a former multiple WWE Champion, and look what has happened. He's blossomed well, and it's only due time till he gets a title shot. My early favorite for MITB.

Tatsu- Over with the crowd, is different from most of the guys in the company, and has talent inside of the ring. As long as he gets a manager to speak for him, he could possibly be a nice lower-main eventer (ala Big Show).

Miz- One of my favorite wrestlers in the E currently. Can wrestle 'their' style, is excellent on the microphone, and probably the 2nd biggest heel on raw, in terms of heat, only behind Orton. One of the guys that I hope truely makes it far, especially with all of the hate he gets here on teh boards.

Alex Shelley- One of my favorite people to watch in TNA. He's quick, fast, wrestles a quicker hybrid style that I like. Can also carry himsel fon the microphone. Too bad TNA doesn't know how to handle talent.

Name 5 guys who you would release from the WWE or TNA immediately.
Kane, Jesse Neal, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, and probably Santino.

What's your ideal match for the Undertaker at Wrestlemania?
Mine would be him vs. Cena, with Cena having everything else accomplished except for beating the deadman at WM. Cena wouldn't neccessarily have to turn for this to happen, either, he could just issue out a challenge like HBK did a few weeks ago. Sure, he'd be booed in the match, but when isn't he?

Who are your favourite wrestlers?
Of all time, it's probably (in order): Mr. Perfect, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Triple H, and Rey Mysterio.

When do you think that Shawn Michaels will retire, and against who?
I think Shawn has one more year in him, and I think he will take a passing of the torch type of closing angle. Having said that, I would hope that either the Miz or John Morrison would be his last match, just to give them a huge rub. However, I think that Shawn will pick his own opponent and that'll be Triple H. I want Miz/Morrison, but I think It'll be HHH.

What is the best stable in the history of professional wrestling?
Since I have not seen much from the 4 Horsemen, I have to go with the nWo (1996-mid 1998). The way they had everybody believe they could actually take over a whole promotion was amazing. Sure, after a while it got old with all of the incarnations and over half of the roster being included, but the 4 Horsemen kept adding people to replace somebody as well.

What person never held the WWF/E Championship, but should have? Just pick the one or two who MOST should have.
Curt Hennig, aka Mr. Perfect. Had all of the tools to be one of the most memorable superstars ever, charisma, in-ring ability, believeable gimmick. However, the bias in me is showing in that pick. Otherwise, probably Roddy Piper. He helped Hogan spark the first era in the WWF and should have gotten some credit.

On which front do you stand, are you between the ones that think that WWE should take advantage of every opportunity to push talent (let's say for example, instead of keeping the Hart storyline between HBK/Vince/Bret, get The Hart Dinasty involve, or Jack Swagger challenging Cena at Survivor Series) or do you think some, few, selected pushes, are better?
I think 1 or 2 selected pushes at a time are better then a plethora of pushes. You don't want to take off the focus of those said pushed superstars. Take Kofi and Sheamus for example. Both are receiving serious main-event pushes, yet say Dibiase, Rhodes, Swagger, and Carlito would be pushed along with them, would you really care about their pushes? No, you wouldn't. Eventually the other guys will get their due, but at one time, say for 3 or 4 months, I wouldn't like to see more then 2 or 3 midcarders be pushed into the main event, otherwise you'll have an even more cluttered ME scene.

Great One

Why do you say that Orton is getting more heat than the Miz?

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
Why do you say that Orton is getting more heat than the Miz?

Judging from the crowd reactions, Orton gets a slightly louder reaction then the Miz, however I could see the argument that Miz gets the loudest amount of heat, as we actually hear some people cheering Orton, while absolutely none for the Miz.

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
do you like Kevin na sh?

I don't have a problem with him. I do think he should limit himself to a maximum of 5 matches a year, as he looks like his legs are going to snap every time he steps inside of the ring. Kevin seems like a very smart and honest guy, who knows what's good for the business. I don't have a problem with him, especially after listening to his shoots.

Montana

How do you feel about another site rejecting your Ask PP a question thread?

and how do you refer to yourself as the perfect poster when you don't follow ROH or any other companies than WWE/TNA. (More so, because posting on another site, in the Indy section)

Will your thread ever reach the sucess of mine?

C4

Quite impressed with your answers tbh. My questions:

- What are you going to be watching on January 4th?

- What do you think of Hulk Hogan being in TNA?

- Will TNA ever be able to compete with the WWE?

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
How do you feel about another site rejecting your Ask PP a question thread?

Meh, I'm not bothered by it.

and how do you refer to yourself as the perfect poster when you don't follow ROH or any other companies than WWE/TNA. (More so, because posting on another site, in the Indy section)

Perfect poster = Me being a Mr. Perfect fan + being a poster on a wrestling board. So Mr. Perfect + Poster= Perfect Poster

Will your thread ever reach the sucess of mine?

Probably not, but I don't mind.

Quite impressed with your answers tbh. My questions:

- What are you going to be watching on January 4th?

I'd like to say that I'd be flipping back and forth, but I'll probably just stick to RAW, seeing as I've always watched it, no matter how shitty it is, and TNA just makes me angry to be a wrestling fan sometimes.

- What do you think of Hulk Hogan being in TNA?

It's clearly good for TNA, who's getting much needed publicity with Hogan's promotion of it. For the mainstrem, I don't think it's a huge deal. I know it's Hulk Hogan, but he's not going to automatically help them draw a 6.4 and then a war will start. He's getting up there in age, so he's not going to benefit them inside of the ring, but he'll get them some publicity.

- Will TNA ever be able to compete with the WWE?

Honestly, if they ever do, it won't be within the 18 month span that people are thinking they will. People have to realize that TNA is not as popular as what they think. 3rd rate WWE shows get better ratings with people like William Regal and Yoshi Tatsu over TNA who has draws like Sting, Angle, Hogan, and etc. If they do, it won't be until 2012, and still probably late 2012-early 2013 at the earliest.