Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Do you think Christian has a chance of winning the ECW championship chase and going to fight for the title at Backlash?

Yeah, I think he has the best shot, and I bet he will probably win it. This will be their way of telling us internet fans and even Christian himself, "here, we gave you a title, now be happy." I mean, I don't even see him being drafted next week, which is an awful shame.

seX-Power

Where do you see the following in one year's time?

MVP

Shelton Benjamin

Christian Cage

CM Punk

Evan Bourne

Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston

R-Truth

Matt Hardy

Tyson Kidd

PeepShow

Where do you see the following in one year's time?

MVP

Shelton Benjamin

Christian Cage

CM Punk

Evan Bourne

Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston

R-Truth

Matt Hardy

Tyson Kidd

MVP - Uppermid card maybe even challenging Taker at mania next year. Not in the running for any major titles yet though. Maybe a feud like Kennedy had with him, only WM worthy.

Shelton Benjamin - I really can't see him being a main eventer, unless he actually develops some charisma (which is highly doubtful), and gets over his awful mic work. So I'll say same as he is now pretty much.

Christian - This is pretty much the most difficult to predict. I mean, he could continue what he's doing atm and Vince can continue to shit all over him and say how he isn't impressed when he should be looking into a mirror when he says that. Or he can actually unplug his ears, listen to the pops he gets, open his eyes and see how great he is in the ring, and actually do something with him worth while. If he does this, who knows, he might even win a world title by this time. I'm not counting on any of the last 4 lines to happen though.

CM Punk - Being the same old pos he is atm doing nothing but carry around a briefcase with a cheesy ass grin on his face. Now if they turn him heel, that'd be a totally opposite story. I could see him being WHC again or even WWE champion.

Evan Bourne - Challenging for the US/IC titles, or if the WWE continues to not push anybody but their already established stars, the ECW title.

Rey Mysterio - Same spot he's at now.

Kofi Kingston - Same as Benjamin pretty much.

R-Truth - Hopefully released

Matt Hardy - Same as now.

Tyson Kidd - See Evan Bourne

KenFan4life

Reaction score
why yo-ass kissin' up to THe Dark Knight lately?

Do you hate CM Punk as much as I did last year?

HOw have you been buddy?

Congrates on .....idk,

MikeRaw

Christian - I mean, he could continue what he's doing atm and Vince can continue to shit all over him and say how he isn't impressed when he should be looking into a mirror when he says that.

:rofl:
Dude, do you actually believe everything you read? Sit back and think, how the fuck would some guys who run a site from their own home, know Vince isn't impressed with Christian.

MikeRaw

That doesn't explain why you were so bent out of shape over the whole Vince thing then... I'm not bashing you or anything, because if Christian ends up just floating around the midcard on ECW, I'll e pretty fucking pissed as well, but why jump to conclusions and assume the whole Vince thing is true, when we're not even at the draft yet?
When a wrestler signs a contract, Vince wouldn't know nothign about him. He was obviously impressed enough with Christian to sign him, plus, ther's usually stuff in the contract such as guaranteed brands, and guaranteed title reigns, and I'm sure if it's in Christian's contract, he'll get it. This 'news report' just has too many holes to me.

PeepShow

if Christian ends up just floating around the midcard on ECW, I'll e pretty fucking pissed as well

He already is.

MikeRaw said:
we're not even at the draft yet

There's about a 1% chance he'll be drafted. Him being put in that ECW title chase only secures that notion.

MikeRaw

He already is.
Yes, I'm aware, but he's also been here for about 2 months. He hasn't had a chance to move out of ECW yet. Like I said, I'm not pissed that he's floating around on ecw NOW, but if he is after the draft, I'll join you in your hatred.

seX-Power

Would you rather have a face to face convo with Christian or Hayley?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Would you rather have sex with Christian or Hayley?