Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Do you think that Chris Jericho should have got the belt I mean personaly I think his feud is already main eventing raw what would it matter if the feud was over a title or not?

PeepShow

Do you think that Chris Jericho should have got the belt I mean personaly I think his feud is already main eventing raw what would it matter if the feud was over a title or not?

Yeah, I think it was a good time for him to get it, actually. Some people were growing kind of stale on Punk as champ as was I. Him and HBK have fought in about every way possible, so feuding over a title now just adds to it and gives it another dimension. Only makes sense, imo.

Christian

Reaction score
5 favorite members
4 favorite music artists
3 least favorite members
2 places you would like to visit
1 thing you would never tell one of your rl friends

PeepShow

5 favorite members
4 favorite music artists
3 least favorite members
2 places you would like to visit
1 thing you would never tell one of your rl friends

5. I hate everyone equally
4. Bands, or just lead singers?
3. look @ 5
2. England/United Arab Emirates
1. Like I would tell you either.

I'm gonna go play some games in the arcade wanna join me?

PeepShow

1. Paramore
2. Muse
3. Incubus
4. Enter Shikari

Those are the main 4 atm. There are still plenty of others I listen to A LOT.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You say you hate members equally. Does that mean you hate Blaze and Dylan (of the Hometown variety) equally?

seX-Power

How do you like the new WWE tag team champions the Colon Brothers?

Who do you see needing a face turn on Smackdown?

Favorite No Mercy undercard match?

Who will feud with Matt Hardy after Mark Henry?

Does Candice deserve this huge push?

PeepShow

You say you hate members equally. Does that mean you hate Blaze and Dylan (of the Hometown variety) equally?

:confused: I don't hate Dylan.

How do you like the new WWE tag team champions the Colon Brothers?

Who do you see needing a face turn on Smackdown?

Favorite No Mercy undercard match?

Who will feud with Matt Hardy after Mark Henry?

Does Candice deserve this huge push?

1. I didn't even know they were the tag champs, so I can't really comment on that.

2. Again, don't watch the show, so IDK.

3. Kane/Mysterio

4. Hopefully John Morrison. This dude is long overdue for another singles push.

5. lmao. No. She's ugly as sin, has no athletic ability and botches everything. She needs a swift kick in the ass right out the door.

Hometown Kid

Actually, I'm kind of happy right now. That could all change tomorrow evening though. But as of now, not really.

I just noticed your first posts in this thread about a year ago and they seemed so full of happiness...what happens tomorrow night? :shifty:

PeepShow

I just noticed your first posts in this thread about a year ago and they seemed so full of happiness...what happens tomorrow night? :shifty:

White Sox/Twins in a 1 game playoff. Whoever wins goes to the playoffs. Huge fucking game.