Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I've noticed you haven't been repping TNA as much as you usally do. So my question is what do you think about TNA nowadays?

The non-pushing of the Guns, Christian not in the main event and tagging with another main eventer is pretty ridiculous. They try too much to be funny and it's just not working for me anymore. IDK if they've gotten worse at it, or I'm just beginning to grow out of it, or what, but I'm just not enjoying the product as a whole anymore.

so u havent done nething crazy at all lol...come on...

Nothing that really sticks out in my mind, no.

do you think todd grisham is in a better role than his raw interviewing job?

do you think todd grisham should be ecw commentatar?

Well, I actually don't mind him. He does a good job interviewing for Raw, so I would imagine he will do well on ECW. I don't watch it that often, so I can't really comment much more. It's got to be a step up from what they had.

did you jerk off today

No, I didn't. I actually haven't for about 6 days now. Kinda let up on that a bit.

Are you planning to move your residence? :shifty: somewhere near Hayley? or you just prefer to be somewhere that is near from your homeboy Obama?

Nah, Hayley's always on the move. She may come back to Franklin, TN every once in a while, but I could never find her except at a concert in all likelyhood.

And I'm not going to live in DC, so that's out of the question.

seX-Power

Which Unforgiven Championship scramble are you looking forward to more?

What are your thoughts on the recent John Cena injury?

What are your thoughts on THE Brian Kendrick?

What are your thoughts on Jeff Hardy's future (any major titles)?

Why am on your list in HIAT?

MVP or Kennedy?

Joe or Punk?

What's your favorite colour?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When will we see something new out of you besides anything to do with Hayley Williams...

seX-Power

What's you favorite Paramore song?

On a scale of 9 to 10 how much do you love Hayley?

PeepShow

Which Unforgiven Championship scramble are you looking forward to more?

What are your thoughts on the recent John Cena injury?

What are your thoughts on THE Brian Kendrick?

What are your thoughts on Jeff Hardy's future (any major titles)?

Why am on your list in HIAT?

MVP or Kennedy?

Joe or Punk?

What's your favorite colour?

1. If I had to pick 1 of the 2 so far, I'd go with Smackdown's. It just has more guys in it I enjoy watching. With Rey going into the Raw one, it only helped the fact that I'd rather watch SD's.

2. It's a shame really. People have been saying they want him to return as a heel, but that's just not really possible. Maybe after a few months after returning, but not immediately. Hope he returns soon. I've actually enjoyed him since his return from his last injury.

3. First of all, I love the new direction and character and the wrestler itself, but I just find it funny how he goes from some small jobber to a guy who's wrestling for the WWE title like 2 months later. Kind of a quick transformation, but I still like it.

4. I'd like to see Hardy do something positive. I've always wanted to see him win the ECW title since it returned. I think he'd fit that bill perfectly.

5. You're on the list because you viewed the 'signup' thread.

6. Wow, you put me on the spot here. I'll go with MVP for now.

7. Punk

8. Black

When will we see something new out of you besides anything to do with Hayley Williams...

The day you leave the forum, which will be never.

Do you think Blaze has seen your current sig?

I guess not.

What's you favorite Paramore song?

On a scale of 9 to 10 how much do you love Hayley?

1. Hmmmm, a lot are great. I don't know that I can pick just one. But if I had to, I'd probably go with either Emergency or That's What You Get.

2. 10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Did you know that black is in fact a shade, not a colour?

Did you know that you Americans spell COLOUR wrong?

You just proved that America just tries to be different, and by spelling a word WRONG and different to everywhere else that speaks the same language, they think they're great.