Ask ME~! a question about ME~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
now come on I'm not that dumb.

All thought I feel like I'm dying lol.

Anyway next question. What artist do you listen to more they any other...and what band do you listen to more then any other

Hometown Kid

Well, read it tbh.

And if it makes you feel any better, your sig gif is epic.

I did read it tbh. That's why I asked how it was going not "what happened in your BTB?". Why does Shelton always have to team/feud with Haas?

Yes, everyone knows Matt Hardy owns. :y:

seX-Power

now come on I'm not that dumb.

All thought I feel like I'm dying lol.

Anyway next question. What artist do you listen to more they any other...and what band do you listen to more then any other

Rihanna and then either Paramore or Blink 182

seX-Power

I did read it tbh. That's why I asked how it was going not "what happened in your BTB?". Why does Shelton always have to team/feud with Haas?

Yes, everyone knows Matt Hardy owns. :y:

Oh, thank you, I'm writing No Way Out right now.

And the Shelton thing is because, well, would you rather have him in a proper program with Haas or have him flounder as a midcard jobber? Also, it's only really a time filler.

And yeah, Matt needs more appreciation for his vast improvement and him showing signs of charisma and promo skills.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
STFU or post in the scrubs thread, and to make it a question....?

Hometown Kid

Oh, thank you, I'm writing No Way Out right now.

And the Shelton thing is because, well, would you rather have him in a proper program with Haas or have him flounder as a midcard jobber? Also, it's only really a time filler.

And yeah, Matt needs more appreciation for his vast improvement and him showing signs of charisma and promo skills.

Yeah I know, but i'm saying if you can push Kaz to the EC match, i'm pretty sure Shelton would be just as believable in something like that. And also, Chris Sabin was just in a dark match too, draft his ass to SD soon. :smh

Matt's not the only person who needs more respect. v_v But most of all, Matt should be appreciated for having awesome new ring attire. :D

Do you like any All-American Rejects songs besides the obvious catchy one? >_>

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

seX-Power

Yeah I know, but i'm saying if you can push Kaz to the EC match, i'm pretty sure Shelton would be just as believable in something like that. And also, Chris Sabin was just in a dark match too, draft his ass to SD soon. :smh

Matt's not the only person who needs more respect. v_v But most of all, Matt should be appreciated for having awesome new ring attire. :D

Do you like any All-American Rejects songs besides the obvious catchy one? >_>

If you read my BTB then why not post in it. >_>

And I guess I just don't see Shelton as a big star in BTB, and I always push Kaz, despite me not liking him or even really knowing him at all. I agree Shelton would be believable but meh, I seem to always forget him. Plus, the black factor comes in (I call it the blactor). Sabin may get a run in my BTB, I'm open minded with it right now, but there isn't much roster space.

Matt's new pants are awesome, but he needs new music as well. And you're right, his neglected and forgotten brother Jeff needs more respect as well.

As for AAR, I like Gives You Hell :)o), Move Along, Dirty Little Secret, It Ends Tonight, Swing Swing, Kiss Yourself Goodbye, PS I Love You, Fallin Apart, Time Stands Still, The Last Song and Top Of The World. Well, that's all their stuff I have but I like it all really. Recommend me something.

Hometown Kid

If you read my BTB then why not post in it. >_>

And I guess I just don't see Shelton as a big star in BTB, and I always push Kaz, despite me not liking him or even really knowing him at all. I agree Shelton would be believable but meh, I seem to always forget him. Plus, the black factor comes in (I call it the blactor). Sabin may get a run in my BTB, I'm open minded with it right now, but there isn't much roster space.

Matt's new pants are awesome, but he needs new music as well. And you're right, his neglected and forgotten brother Jeff needs more respect as well.

You think I wanna type full reviews for your ass? :D

Meh, you should run an angle where Shelton sues WWE for discrimination. :shifty: Keep in mind he acts white.

Jeff sucks ass. :n: I was talking about the gold one. :yesyes:

AAR try: Eyelash Wishes, The Wind Blows, Real World and Here I Sit. :eek: