Ask ME~! a question about ME~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Because, you know, all these threads are for are to feed the topic creator's ego.

Reaction score
When was the first time you whacked off?

Ever killed something for the sheer fun of it?

Wats the worst thing you've ever smelled?

Steak or lamb?

How big is your ego?

CT Styles

Why~!? Do you always do this~!? I've never got it~!

What does the ~ do~!?

seX-Power

Why do you write BTB?

I like wrestling, it gives me something to do in my spare time, I like writing.

When was the first time you whacked off?

Christmas Day, the year I was 13.

Ever killed something for the sheer fun of it?

Probably, but idfc about insects.

Wats the worst thing you've ever smelled?

My shit.

Steak or lamb?

Steak, well done.

How big is your ego?

Getting bigger

Why~!? Do you always do this~!? I've never got it~!

What does the ~ do~!?

seXemphasis~!

Why are you such an idiot all of the time? :eek:

KENTA sucks, gtfo.

YAY FOR EGO~!

Kizza

Serious question.

Could I write a good BTB, here's a backstory I whipped up.

In February 2009, NWA-PW found themselves stuck in the middle really of the wrestling world. They were a small, cult sized promotion, with only a couple hundred grand in money and a rather untalented roster. They had old guys like Kevin Nash and Sid Vicious, and their only shining light was Bryan Danielson, a Japanese regular and very well known. Then, the NWA board decided they needed a change.

They decided to get a new booker, by the name Kieran Blackmore. He instantly fired all the unneeded people of the past, and flushed out the roster, quickly making signings. First on the list of signing was Paul London, recently released by the WWE. Also signed early were Low Ki, El Hijo Del Santo, Sean Waltman, Raven, The Sandman, Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Mike Quackenbush, Eddie Kingston and numerous WWE firees such as Jack Swagger. Most of those guys are still around, bar most of the WWE guys. Their first show featured a main event of Bryan Danielson vs El Hijo Del Santo vs Low Ki, for the vacant NWA Heavyweight belt, which Bryan Danielson won.

Next, Kirk Farrington took over as owner of the promotion. He gave Kieran his full backing. Along with the sponsors, Kieran was able to increase the advertising and marketing of the promotion. It gained image, and rose in the wrestling world in status. Then, the promotion was dealt it's first blow. Recently signed Jerry Lynn was injured in an accident at home for 2 months with a torn tricep. And then, as if a slap in the face, TNA swooped and signed both the injured Lynn and top star El Hijo Del Santo. In place were the marquee signings of Japanese talents Kenta Kobashi and Keiji Mutoh, better known to fans as The Great Muta.

Kieran also scoured other promotions to sign contracts with their workers on open contracts. He was able to reach a deal with CMLL for Mistico, who quickly made an impact by defeating Paul London and Mike Quackenbush in a three way match for the NWA Junior Heavyweight Championship. Around this time, Kieran also signed Rob Van Dam, who recently put on one of NWA's best matches with Bryan Danielson, with Scott Keith giving it ****3/4 stars.

After Kenta Kobashi secretly finished with Japan, NWA was dealt another cruel blow. The day before the NWA Anniversary Show, Kenta Kobashi, the companies most over performer signed an exclusive contract with CMLL. Furious with CMLL's underhanded tactics, Kieran quickly signed Mistico to a written contract. Soon, all the workers that were with Japan all left in a few months and were promptly signed to written contracts.

NWA also received a boost when WWE decided not to resign the contracts of stars Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero. Rey was signed to an open competition, and used in a 5 vs 5 Survivor tag team match. He was promptly resigned by the WWE after that event. Chavo decided that he was sick of being underused by the WWE and signed with NWA.

Shortly after the CMLL fiasco, NWA decided to exclusively sign brawler Bison Smith from CMLL. This signing was hugely criticzied by the internet community, but he put all his critics to silence with a brutal and highly competitive hardcore match with Raven. He is now being touted as one of the next champions for the promotion, after the fast rise by Mike Quackenbush earned him a chance at Keiji Mutoh NWA Heavyweight Championship, where he pinned Keiji with a Quackendriver in the final PPV of the year.

At Sheer Anarchy, the first Pay Per View of the new year, Mike Quackenbush was able to hold off Sonjay Dutt, fresh off a TNA firing, Paul London and Mistico to retain the NWA Heavyweight Championship. The show also saw Bryan Danielson put in another classic with Rob Van Dam, The Great Muta, Raven & Bison Smith winding back the clock and putting on a great hardcore match. We also saw the rise of Tyler Black, defeating TAKA Michinoku and winning the NWA Light Heavyweight Belt. It was also the last show to feature Sabu, who showed up late, was heavily under the influence of alcohol and marijuana, and tried to demand more cash from Kieran. He was promptly fired from NWA-PW, and will most likely never be seen there again, after leaving a bad taste in the mouth of fellow wrestlers and corporate themselves.

Mike Quackenbush finally lost the NWA World Heavyweight Belt to Low Ki in the main event of Damage Inc on 29th March 2010. This show has been touted as one of the best in NWA-PW's history, featuring Abismo Negro vs Sean Waltman, Chavo Guerrero vs Rey Bucanero, Tyler Black vs Bryan Danielson vs Rob Van Dam, Bison Smith vs Raven and of course the Main Event itself. The next Month's Pay Per View, featured Rey Bucanero getting a shot against Low Ki in the main event, but fell agonizingly short after a 35 minute classic.

Then, in May, NWA-PW was hit with an influx of stars. Kenta Kobashi wanted out of CMLL, and the NWA PW community welcomed him back with open arms. His first order of business, was the have a match that people had been waiting for before he left. Kobashi vs Muta. They put on a great match, and reminded the Northern American community that just because you're in your mid to late 40's, that doesn't mean you can't put on a great match. NWA-PW also welcomed Matt Morgan, Jerry Lynn & Daivari from TNA, and Santino Marella from WWE.

In June, we got a new NWA World Champion. Raven, after epic and bloody encounters with Bison Smith, got rewarded with a chance at Low Ki at NWA Anniversary Supershow II. The match, however, was overshadowed by a five star classic from the youngest man on the roster, Tyler Black, against Chavo Guerrero. Also on the card was a surprise Rob Van Dam vs Bryan Danielson match, which was also highly touted. But, the people at the arena will forever remember, the scene of Raven with the belt around his waist, on the top turnbuckle in signature pose, and blood falling from the heavens drenching the ring and the fans. A truly great night.

Next show in July, NWA had finally gone global after June's epic Pay Per View. And their first one as a global promotion did not disappoint. Bison Smith and Raven went head to head again, with an unknown factor also thrown in the match. Freshly hired Lance Cade was thrust into the match, and these three put on a fantastic brawl, that went to all parts of the arena before Raven stood strong in the middle of the ring once again.

We have just had our August Pay Per View, Sick And Twisted, and have opened up a developmential territory to groom youngsters as the future of the company. NWA-PW also recently aqquired another NWA territory, and gained the wrestlers Shinsuke Nakamura, Shinjiro Otani & Jinsei Shinzaki. Also gained from TNA were "The Monster" Abyss and Chris Sabin, with wrestlers Ron Killings, Masahiro Chrono & El Hijo Del Santo to come in one month, and Chris Sabin's partner in crime Alex Shelley to hopefully help rejuvinate the flailing tag team division.

MikeRaw

How come whenever someone makes one of these threads, they have to have a post that tries to be witty and funny to try to get past the fact they're using this thread idea? How come nobody can just simply say "ask me questions"?

seX-Power

Kizza said:
Could I write a good BTB, here's a backstory I whipped up.

Looked pretty good tbfh. The only real downside I could see is some people not knowing some of the guys. I know you do, so that's no problem. More activity in the section is needed and new BTBs are welcomed. You're Aussie therefore you will definitely be good at BTB. I say that if you are comitted, go for it. The backstory looked good.

You write like DX_3:16.

I disagree.

How come whenever someone makes one of these threads, they have to have a post that tries to be witty and funny to try to get past the fact they're using this thread idea? How come nobody can just simply say "ask me questions"?

Actually, I was gonna make this thread to criticize other question threads but now people are asking me, I may as well feed my OWN ego.

Kizza

Looked pretty good tbfh. The only real downside I could see is some people not knowing some of the guys. I know you do, so that's no problem. More activity in the section is needed and new BTBs are welcomed. You're Aussie therefore you will definitely be good at BTB. I say that if you are comitted, go for it. The backstory looked good.

If people don't know who they are, they are st00pid.