Ask Mack Daddy/Travis40 About WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

This is kind of like Montana's thread but not totally like it, just ask me anything you want about WWE, not the Indies or TNA, just FCW, OVW, Raw, SD, and WWECW.

PeepShow

Whats your favorite brand?

Whos your favorite wreslter? Least Favorite?

Who do you really want to see get pushed more?

Travis40

Whats your favorite brand?
Well, believe it or not, I'm really liking ECW right now, they've got tons of talent, Morrison, Punk, Burke, Cor Von, Striker, Thorn, and many, many others. So I'll have to go with ECW as my favorite brand and WWE as my favorite promotion

Whos your favorite wreslter? Least Favorite?
I have tons of favorites, ther go from MVP, Kennedy, Burke, Orton, Cena, Hardys, Punk, Morrison, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and Chris Jericho.

Uh, my least favorite wrestler would be......either New Jack or Hulk Hogan.

Who do you really want to see get pushed more?

From WWE: Matt Hardy, Burke, Punk, Thorn, and Orton (even though he's ME'ing SummerSlam)

From TNA: Shelley, Sabin, Kaz, Tomko, Abyss, and Styles as TNA Champ

samborambo

Reaction score
Do you believe that WWE are just using ECW as a breeding show for the bigger two (SD, RAW)? I believe there is enough talent to have the three brands as equal shows

Travis40

Do you believe that WWE are just using ECW as a breeding show for the bigger two (SD, RAW)? I believe there is enough talent to have the three brands as equal shows

Well, I think that ECW doesn't have all of the biggest names and I don't think it's a breeding show. I think that ECW is doing just fine right now and people aren't giving it a chance because it's not supposed to appeal to old ECW fans, remember the new tagline thing for the new ECW was "a NEW breed unleashed"? that's what they mean, a NEW breed, but to go back and stay on subject I think that all 3 brands have equally enough great wrestlers.

Do you ever see WWE going out of bussiness?

I think it'll be a LONG time from now, like 20 more years and TNA isn't going to be the company to do it, they aren't turning up a profit and people say it'll change after they get 2 Hours, they won't get 2 Hours, TNA has been talking to FOX about another TV show, that would only make two 1 Hour shows for TNA and one would be like Velocity. So to back on the subject at hand, I see WWE going out of business, but I don't think it's gonna be from TNA. I think it'll be either .....ROH or some fed that comes up in 10-12 years.

Reaction score
Why does wwe suck
and why is it the worst wrestling promotion oh wait its not wrestling.

PeepShow

^LOL TDK. You really dont like these threads do you.......

Ok Trav, we you go:

Whats your least favorite thing about wrestling and why?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Do you think that a Paul Burchill Vs CM Punk Feud will happen within the next year...

& also... when Monty Brown & Elijah Burke eventually start feuding, who do you see being the face & the heel...

chavoheat

Reaction score
What's the deal with all of the floundering midcarders?

Kennedy, Thorn, Burke, Cor Von, and a few others?

Are the writers that busy during the week that they don't have time to come up with a feud for those guys?

Travis40

Whats your least favorite thing about wrestling and why?

I hate people going on wrestling forums bashing WWE because they think it sucks, lol, but I really hate spoilers, because it pretty much doesn't shock people as much as it used to back in the Mid to Late 90's and around 2000. Um, I hate how TNA thinks that they are better than WWE, because there's no fucking way. They are rising too fast and as soon as they got Angle, Sting, and Cage, still their ratings stayed hovering around 1.0. And don't tell me that they'll get 2 Hours because they are talking to FOX about a second 1 Hour show, and that means TNA won't get 2 Hours for awhile. But I do like TNA, but they will never get close to competiton with Raw or SD, there's no way.

Do you think that a Paul Burchill Vs CM Punk Feud will happen within the next year...

& also... when Monty Brown & Elijah Burke eventually start feuding, who do you see being the face & the heel...

I really hope we get to see Burchill and Punk fued in the next year and it's really, really ironic that you say that match, because I'm doing that in my BTB and I've already planned it out....:shifty:, but anyways, I think they will fued, but in about a year and a half in they put Burchill on the same brand as Punk, and BTW I'm going off topic here, If Maria and Punk are dating, why doesn't he help her wrestling ability? He's had some good matches, I don't know why he doesn't teach her some things.

And on to Cor Von and Burke, I can't wait to see this fued and I hope Burke turns face and Cor Von stays heel, but I don't think that's gonna happen, when they do fued, since Burke has the egotistical gimmick going on right now, I will think that WWE will have him take advantage of Cor Von and maybe Cor Von wins the ECW Title soon and Burke turns on Cor Von, just like Evolution/Orton back in 04, I think that Burke will get Thorn back with him and Striker will float around Lower Card/Jobbing for awhile before getting himself on the Stephanie McMahon "Endangered List" in late 07/Early 08. So I see Cor Von getting some people to help him when he is fueding with Burke, Cor Von, and someone else.

Travis40

What's the deal with all of the floundering midcarders?

Kennedy, Thorn, Burke, Cor Von, and a few others?

Are the writers that busy during the week that they don't have time to come up with a feud for those guys?

I think that all of those people are great wrestlers and if I was in charge, I would turn Thorn back to the "Mordecai" gimmick that everyone hated lol, but seriously I liked it and I saw his first House Show match live and it was awesome.

Well, I see Cor Von and Burke starting to make it into a fued starting in maybe Sept.-Oct. and being in the ME of ECW for about 4-5 Months, as stated in my previous answer. And I see Thorn helping Burke in that fued. Well, with Kennedy I think he's one of the best in WWE and I just have a weird feeling that he will never win the WWE Title and he will fuck up like Orton did (even though he's ME'ing SS), well I see him maybe getting released. But if not, I see him getting a GIANT push around Survivor Series or Armageddon for his eventual winning of the Royal Rumble and his WWE Title win at WM 24, even though I don't want to see Kennedy win it that fast, because look at the people that won the title within their first couple of years ( Batista, Orton, Lesnar, Goldberg, Big Show, Khali), and look where they are now (with the exception of Orton and Batista), none of them are really good anymore. I don't want to see Kennedy fade away and I hope that he doesn't win the title that early, now dont' get me wrong, I can't wait for Kennedy to win the title, but I dont' want him to win it in his first 3-4 years, maybe wait till WM 26.

And I just want to say that I like these because people get to know you better and what you like in wrestling, that's why I did this.