Ask Deth Anything (AMA)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I’m crying of happiness, but, no one can see.

Also, gotta give a big shout out to Burzum.
Never seen anyone so happy about someone knowing about Black Metal, lol, but I am glad.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No one I know irl listens to it, so, I just listen alone lmfao

I used to post on a now defunct forum called All Metal Forums, it was the only place I could discuss my more aggressive music tastes lol

I’ve been asked if I hang cats from trees after I told someone at work I listen to black metal so that’s basically the outlook from people ffs lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I feel you on that.

I think, I use to post on there, but not for sure as I was on a lot music forums as it was the only way I could discuss my taste like how you mentioned.

Yeah, you get that response. Other common ones include, but not limited to, Do you burn down churches? Do you worship Satan? Are you a Psychopath? Do you support the artists view point on politics? and so on. So yeah, I get it because Black Metal is pretty much the embodiment of Death of the Author and that there are different "levels", I suppose you can say, of it.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Do you think Barry McGuigan deserved to be inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?

If Richard Coyle hadn't quit Coupling after the third season, would the show have lasted longer?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Do you think Barry McGuigan deserved to be inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?

If Richard Coyle hadn't quit Coupling after the third season, would the show have lasted longer?
Yes.

No.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Do you want me to resize that GIF in your avatar to fit the limits more cleanly :garrett

I got another question soon. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you could only listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
  • Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Good choice
triple-h-entrance.gif

Do you have that GIF? Post it for me in it's normal res, and I'll sort it for you :kiss

• Love
Reactions: Alexa