Ask Beer Money Army a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

similiar to others. But try to keep it wrestling related, (for such WWE, TNA, WCW, ECW and ROH related)

i will answer question that related to Cricket or NRL as well.. :)

seX-Power

NRL or Cricket?

If you say the latter I will be forced to KILL you.

How do you feel about that?

Beer or Money?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Whos' gonna win the T20 World Cup?

Did you see the Aussie squad for it? They picked Graham Manou for the first squad instead of Luke Ronchi. :nonono:

Whyy are geelong so much better than Port Adelaide? :shifty:

Beer Money Army

NRL or Cricket?

If you say the latter I will be forced to KILL you.

How do you feel about that?

Beer or Money?

I like Both as the same, they are my 2 favourite sports to watch.

you could never kill me cause i am beer money fuelled.

Beer of course :)

Whos' gonna win the T20 World Cup?

Did you see the Aussie squad for it? They picked Graham Manou for the first squad instead of Luke Ronchi. :nonono:

Whyy are geelong so much better than Port Adelaide? :shifty:

to win The 20/20 World Cup, hmm I would say India. South Africa would make the final easily. Australia won't have a chance to make a final. But India has got alot of youth in there development to win this year 20/20 world cup. But then again it's a 20/20..

I have seen the Aussie squad
Australia Men: Ricky Ponting (captain), Nathan Bracken, Michael Clarke, Callum Ferguson, Brett Geeves, Brad Haddin, Ryan Harris, Shane Harwood, Nathan Hauritz, Aaron Heal, Moises Henriques, Ben Hilfenhaus, Brad Hodge, James Hopes, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Jason Krejza, Brett Lee, Graham Manou, Shaun Marsh, Robert Quiney, Peter Siddle, Andrew Symonds, Shaun Tait, Adam Voges, David Warner, Shane Watson, Cameron White

- Manou = :smh horrible choice really, He has good keeper skills tho, but the man has average 11.25 in 16 20/20 domestic games. While I would of Pick Luke Ronchi or adam crosthwaite ahead of him tho.

- Ryan Harris seems like a random pick aswell, along with moises.

- (i am glad to see Brad hodge back in the side as he is the best 20/20 batter for Australia)

- Andrew Symonds getting re-called is Bullshit imo. I wonder if he has friends in the poltics with selection. I would say the same to shane watson as well.

- I like the pick of Aaron heal because he is probably our best one day/ 20/20 form spinner

- But i wished Australia could of pick Len carseldine, Phil Hughes and Dirk Nannes. They are 3 Potential players for Australia just not in this form of Cricket, but for the forms of Test and One day level aswell..

- Geelong isn't :shifty:, we have to wait until they clash this season :)

Kizza

Manou owns Ronchi. So shut your trap son.

Tait also got a spot, so epic.

Uh, does Ferguson deserve to be in the one day team after top scoring in like the last few matches or so.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

- But i wished Australia could of pick Len carseldine, Phil Hughes and Dirk Nannes. They are 3 Potential players for Australia just not in this form of Cricket, but for the forms of Test and One day level aswell..

Dirk got really pissed that he wasn't picked. He's playing in it for The Netherlands now, because his parents are from there.

Hometown Kid

On a scale of 1-10 overall, how would you rate the following wrestlers on in-ring ability?

Shelton Benjamin

AJ Styles

Chris Sabin

Alex Shelley

Roderick Strong

Buff Bagwell

Glacier

Gail Kim

Jimmy Jacobs

El Generico

Chris Jericho

Christian

Chris Hero

Kane

:shifty:

Beer Money Army

i like the way Dirk nannes bowls, He has aggression. He will always get a wicket, i don't know why australia don't pick him..

If you had Johnson, Clark, Nannes and Siddle in bowling attack. that is a awesome bowling attack to get anyteam out for under 275 runs.

Beer Money Army

Just in-ring ability

Shelton Benjamin - 7

AJ Styles - 8

Chris Sabin - 7

Alex Shelley - 8

Roderick Strong - 7

Buff Bagwell - DUD

Glacier - 1

Gail Kim - 5 ( i ment be a bit generous here, cause she is female)

Jimmy Jacobs - 7

El Generico - 7 (awesome believer for the crowd)

Chris Jericho - 10

Christian - 7

Chris Hero - 7

Kane - 4 (whenever he gets push, his ring always fails him)

Hometown Kid

I thought you would put "DUD" next to Buff. :shifty:

Do you watch Japan wrestling? If so, how much?

Beer Money Army

lol i could of given Buff Bagwell dud :shifty:, but i was in a generous mood :)..

i dont really watch much Japan wrestling much, i every now and then download or view of pro wrestling NOAH match, but atm i'm just WWE/TNA/ROH may get into PWG or Chiakara in the near future tho..

PeepShow

What's your favorite promotion to watch atm and why?

Also, what are your thoughts on WWE, TNA, and ROH and what they need to do in the future to get better?

Montana

What are your top ten PPV/Shows of all time (American promotions)