Ashley released, TNA not liking Joe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Southtown Original

Reaction score
Actually they gave him the belt to see if he could draw! Joe is deserving of Gold and to have a good title reign, but we all should know how the wrestling business is you have to have a certain look about you in alot of peoples eyes you know the "I look like I pump roids everyday look" so to speak. And we all know you should go by wrestlers talents and not the look.

the dark knight

lol. he's fat...and he's champion? *looks back at last year's samoa joe debate*

i believe i said it more than once that a fat champion could never be taken seriously. physical appearance is one of the most important aspects when it comes to drawing ability. not that i really care about it (drawing), but all of you who want joe to be, or stay as champ should stfu. im still having a hard time trying to lie to myself and believe he's a wrestler..lol.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Thank god that anorexic ugly crackhead they call Ashley is gone, I just hope she doesn't pop up into TNA.

the dark knight

if she's not fat, she's anorexic. if she's fat...she's a fat bitch. make up your mind gentlemen...some people just cant say the word "fit". everyone has to be either anorexic or fat these days :nonono: