As I Lay Dying Lead Singer accused of murder-for-hire plot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
FOX San Diego said:
The lead singer of a heavy metal band “As I Lay Dying” was arrested after he allegedly hired someone to kill his estranged wife, authorities said.

Tim Lambesis, lead singer and co-founder of the heavy-metal group As I Lay Dying, was arrested at a store on Vista Way in Oceanside about 2 p.m., after allegedly soliciting an undercover detective to kill his spouse, an Encinitas resident, according to sheriff’s officials.

Authorities began investigating Lambesis, 32, in the case on Thursday, when they received information that he allegedly was trying to get someone to commit the slaying.

He was booked into the Vista Jail on suspicion of solicitation of murder.

As I Lay Dying, which was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2008, has released six studio albums, according to the band’s website, which says the group is scheduled to embark on a U.S. tour this month.

The band recently performed at SOMA concert venue on March 1.

As a fan of As I Lay Dying this really pisses me off! They were hands down one of my favorite bands and one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Probably not so much my favorite after hearing this.

Mind you, we don't know if he actually did it yet. But the fact that he's come under these accusations definitely hinders my ability to like them.

Castiel

Reaction score
Whoa, that's crazy. I used to love the band back in 08.