Article Writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You can write professionally if you want, but you can also curse and use 5 exclamation marks too, as long as it's an interesting read.

Why did you write it like that? Are you trying to imply that cursing is unprofessional? Well goddamn it all to hell!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Why did you write it like that? Are you trying to imply that cursing is unprofessional? Well goddamn it all to hell!

I'm saying that writing "Randy Orton is a fuckity fuck head" is perfectly fine as long as the article has a point and is interesting.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
This isn't a mature wrestling blog, anything goes.

We're starting off with wrestling only first, maybe later we can do others.

Just asking because I know the majority of the forum would like to expand outside of wrestling as wrestling is very limited. I understand we're a wrestling forum, but a big chunk of activity is also in sports, gaming, and music.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm saying that writing "Randy Orton is a fuckity fuck head" is perfectly fine as long as the article has a point and is interesting.

So truthful cursing is also acceptable... because Randy Orton is truly a fuckity fuck head! lol

All joking aside... good idea... looking forward to reading some good stuff as well as writing.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just asking because I know the majority of the forum would like to expand outside of wrestling as wrestling is very limited. I understand we're a wrestling forum, but a big chunk of activity is also in sports, gaming, and music.

I know that, but wrestling will be at the forefront. I probably won't have unrelated articles on the homepage.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I know that, but wrestling will be at the forefront. I probably won't have unrelated articles on the homepage.

So, it's possible you could pin the good wrestling articles on the homepage & have unrelated articles kept in a subsection of sorts?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Gotta go with Solidus on this one. This is a wrestling forum, so might as well be articles of that category. Also, I would write some articles, but like, I don't want to be a consistent writer if that's alright.
Stop and Lockard are going to kill this if they decide to write.