• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Series has been the best so far?

• Total voters

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
mega-crossover-dc-supergirl-flash-arrow-legends-tomorrow.jpg

Yea, I was talking with Mikey Thunder about this kinda thing and I realised that there was no real thread for the entire Arrowverse which in other words is the shows of Arrow(duh), Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Gotham(maybe?), Constantine and other shows that I dont remember. So here it is :p

I'm starting off with some things that have irritated me lately because I'm unsure how Kara has been portrayed this half of the season so far! to me, Shes acted very stuck up kinda, she doesn't want James to save people because he might get hurt but if thats the case what happened to her in the episode Supergirl Lives? The title was something like that XD. But she should be wanting him to go out there and help. But she don't. It doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway give me your thoughts and I've put up a poll just so you can tell me what has impressed you the most so far this season.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love the Flash, but I'm kinda biased since he's my favorite superhero. One thing that I don't really like is how they have Wally doing pretty much everything Barry can do. (Also love HR)

Legends of Tomorrow is on my list of shows to watch. How is that show?

As for Supergirl, I don't care to watch. Superman and Supergirl are boring super heroes to me since they can do pretty much everything and don't have many weaknesses.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I love the Flash, but I'm kinda biased since he's my favorite superhero. One thing that I don't really like is how they have Wally doing pretty much everything Barry can do. (Also love HR)

Legends of Tomorrow is on my list of shows to watch. How is that show?

As for Supergirl, I don't care to watch. Superman and Supergirl are boring super heroes to me since they can do pretty much everything and don't have many weaknesses.
Legends has improved greatly with their second season. The Legion of Doom are definitely my favourite villains from this year considering Savitar is a God. And he's fast. That's really all the character development he gets.
And he kills Iris in the future which they need to prevent but couldn't they do this with a non speedster villain? Like the guy who infected iris demonstrated a way that you could do the same thing, man! remove one of the major problems that people have with the show.
Prometheus has just vanished since the start of the second half of the season and Arrow just casually went onto gun control and Bratva....Focus on your villain, Arrow! And I don't even know who Supergirl's main enemy is. But they do need to focus more on certain members like Heatwave and Vixen who have had nothing to do really except Vixen has exactly the same plot that Hawkgirl had last season. Like bruh. Come on now. XD

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Legends has improved greatly with their second season. The Legion of Doom are definitely my favourite villains from this year considering Savitar is a God. And he's fast. That's really all the character development he gets.
And he kills Iris in the future which they need to prevent but couldn't they do this with a non speedster villain? Like the guy who infected iris demonstrated a way that you could do the same thing, man! remove one of the major problems that people have with the show.
Prometheus has just vanished since the start of the second half of the season and Arrow just casually went onto gun control and Bratva....Focus on your villain, Arrow! And I don't even know who Supergirl's main enemy is. But they do need to focus more on certain members like Heatwave and Vixen who have had nothing to do really except Vixen has exactly the same plot that Hawkgirl had last season. Like bruh. Come on now. XD
Well I'll give legends a shot when I have a chance.

Also, it does bother me that the main villain always has to be a speedster. They seem to be over playing the storyline of Barry not being fast enough.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also, it does bother me that the main villain always has to be a speedster. They seem to be over playing the storyline of Barry not being fast enough.
It bothers me the fact that they spend half of this season and last season telling Barry not to mess up the timeline and now they are all up for messing up timelines! lol

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm onto episode 8 of The Flash. Saw the first 3, I think, of The Arrow. Got bored a bit but might get back into it. Loving Flash though.

Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Wally in the TV series? Something about him is just so off-putting to me.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
lol.. Arrow's was the best... the cliffhanger beat all the others by far.

and Prometheus was one of the best villains I have ever seen on a TV show.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
lol.. Arrow's was the best... the cliffhanger beat all the others by far.

and Prometheus was one of the best villains I have ever seen on a TV show.
100% Agreed on the arrow thing, and I feel like Arrow have totally redeemed themselves from what happened in s3 and s4.
I was really hoping that Chase would stay alive so they can come back to him later like Deathstroke but as soon as the killswitch happened, i knew he was gonna die. Also is it bad for me to hope that Artemis died in the explosion? Her character has managed to bug me more than Felicity this season because I just hate her compared to how she was in young justice.

Also side note:
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Wally in the TV series? Something about him is just so off-putting to me.
...We gonna be in for a tough road ahead, Crithu :p

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm planning on seeing their panels at Comic Con