Are you satisfied with WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you satisfied with the outcome of WrestleMania 25?

• Yes, it was pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay. Nothing much really.

• NO. It was garbage.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeRaw

your previous post didn't imply that at all. also look at stinger and CMS...

How did this:
Where's the option that says "Yeah, it was very good". I enjoyed it alot. The thought of it being bad didn't even come to my mind until I came on here. For four hours I got away from judging everything on it, and just enjoyed the show, and I really did enjoy it.
not imply that I liked it? Look at every post I've made since the PPV, and you'll see I thoroughly enjoyed it. And why would I "look at Stinger and CMS"? If it's about them, then quote them and respond to them, not me :laugh:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Maybe I should've been more clear. I always thought WrestleMania XXV was good.

It just sucked watching it, and reading everyone bitch about everything at the same time.

Watching it again, without the extra bullshit made it more enjoyable.

Watching John Cena win and being greeted by a shitload of “Cena hate” which is REALLY getting old is much more annoying then just watching Cena win without anyone bitching.

MikeRaw

lol you edited your post

edit-
at mikeraw

Dude, I edited my post before you even replied to it. What you replied to was the same thing. If you did happen to reply to my old post, it was similar, but didn't make as much sense. I had more to say, therefore I added it.

the dark knight

yea it didnt make sense which is why i said what i said.

you can look at my previous post. i can understand if you meant it in a way where you still enjoyed the show. but psychology-wise, to speak for others means you dont trust your own opinion enough.

MikeRaw

I wasn't speaking for others though. That's what you don't get. You have some strange thought that the word some means I'm speaking for others.
That's not the case.
I = some. And instead of saying "I" (which I already had) I used some, because i know for a fact by what CMS and Stinger had said after my posts that they too liked it.

the dark knight

*slaps himself*

why would you mention other people's opinions in an argument? the word some does not mean "i" otherwise the cena example would mean you love him too.

C4

We didn't have any quality matches on the card. The outcome of all the matches was bad as well.

Triple H winning over Randy Orton - Bad.
John Cena winning over Big Show and Edge - Bad.
Kid Rock performance, Tag Team match not airing - Bad.
CM Punk winning MITB again - Bad.
The Jericho and legends segment - Partially bad, overall sucked.
Rey Mysterio squash - Failure.

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels - Pretty good.

Lol. WrestleMania 25 will be remembered for years to come. Sure.

CT Styles

Michaels/'Taker was more than pretty good. Kid Rock's performance was horse shit imo. The crowd couldn't give a shit and neither could I.

I've lost count of how many times it's been said but why the fuck take Mizorrison/Colons and leave us with 15 minutes of that piece of shit performance?!

MikeRaw

Michaels/'Taker was more than pretty good. Kid Rock's performance was horse shit imo. The crowd couldn't give a shit and neither could I.

I've lost count of how many times it's been said but why the fuck take Mizorrison/Colons and leave us with 15 minutes of that piece of shit performance?!

It's not Kid Rock's performance that I minded that much. What I hated was the battle royale. I said it earlier, but the only excuse to put the divas thing on instead of the tag match would be if A- The title was on the line, B-Trish or Lita was returning. Neither happened, and it was a clusterfuck,s o they should've just put the tag match on there, and given us a good match.

We didn't have any quality matches on the card. The outcome of all the matches was bad as well.

Triple H winning over Randy Orton - Bad.
John Cena winning over Big Show and Edge - Bad.
Kid Rock performance, Tag Team match not airing - Bad.
CM Punk winning MITB again - Bad.
The Jericho and legends segment - Partially bad, overall sucked.
Rey Mysterio squash - Failure.

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels - Pretty good.

Lol. WrestleMania 25 will be remembered for years to come. Sure.

Opinions are a wonderful thing

CT Styles

I liked the Rey Mysterio squash. As if you'd want JBL to do a retirement speach and try to get cheers. As soon as his music hit there was boos. He's obviously not going to ever be seen on WWE TV again, he'll most likely be a commentator so the way he left will make him always have that heat. The whole outburst, 'I QUIT!' I loved.