Are you satisfied with WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you satisfied with the outcome of WrestleMania 25?

• Yes, it was pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay. Nothing much really.

• NO. It was garbage.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

Simple question really.

How many of you are satisfied with the outcome of the so called 'biggest show of the year'.

Beer Money Army

i only saw the 2nd half..

Yeah it was ok.

JBL/Mysterio DUD 21 seconds match, please you can do that on tv show...

HBK vs taker it was really good, but not as excellent as i expected it to be. There HIAC encounter is the best.(1st 10 mins was off mark, the next 20 were very solid so maybe ****/****1/2)

The 3 way was as good as it can be with a very very very predictable winner.

HHH vs Orton was sort of similiar to a HHH vs Y2J mania 18 or HHH Vs edge GAB 2008... HHH can't work well as a face, he is a heel made wrestler. I expected this match to be good, but it was about **1/2-*** (not what a W/mania Main event should be)

I don't care if you called me a harsh rating or reviewer but that how it is..

CT Styles

It's between okay and bad.

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker was one of the best matches I've ever seen.

Christian should have won.

Steamboat is awesome.

The triple threat storyline wasn't of 'Mania calibre, so I didn't think the match would be that great anyway. It was more of a non-big 4 PPV buildup not a 'Mania buildup like HHH/Orton was.

The Main Event was the biggest letdown of the night. It was more like a final segment on an edition of RAW than a MAIN EVENT OF FUCKING WRESTLEMANIA!

I'll think of more things later probably.

Reaction score
Yeh, I'm pretty torn up overall by this. Mania had the hype, but when I look back at it I got over excited for it, when certain matches didn't overly appeal to me. Orton/HHH didn't, though I was interested to see that one play out (and also wanted an Orton win).

MiTB was a let down this year, needed more innovation. WM24 blew WM23 out of the water, and I was expecting the same this year. It had its spots, but not like WM24.

Steamboat is the fucking man. He literally saved that match, and was the reason I watched the replay later on in the day.

HBK/Taker saved the show, for me. It was the match I'd hyped the most, and at some points I truly believed HBK was going to end the streak.

Other than that, the show had it's good moments, and it's bad moments (Kid Rock, fuck off).

Lots of room for improvement, though.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I enjoyed it frankly. Several good matches plus a strong contender for match of the decade made it great to watch, even if it was spoiled by Orton vs Triple H. I think if the triple threat had been the main event and Orton / Hunter hadn't of happened it would have been seen as a really good PPV to be honest.

MikeRaw

Where's the option that says "Yeah, it was very good". I enjoyed it alot. The thought of it being bad didn't even come to my mind until I came on here. For four hours I got away from judging everything on it, and just enjoyed the show, and I really did enjoy it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

WrestleMania 25(with IWF Commentary): SUCKED

WrestleMania 25 again(by myself): Awesome

The Rated R CMStar

WrestleMania 25(with IWF Commentary): SUCKED

WrestleMania 25 again(by myself): Awesome

Agreed.

It's awesome, but people will always manage something to complain about

the dark knight

Where's the option that says "Yeah, it was very good". I enjoyed it alot. The thought of it being bad didn't even come to my mind until I came on here. For four hours I got away from judging everything on it, and just enjoyed the show, and I really did enjoy it.
my internet got cut off after kid rock's performance. i watched the rest without IWF and i still hated it.

if other people's opinions can affect yours this much, you should kill yourself because you're no longer a fan (someone with an opinion of his own) and you're not even a calculating critic.

CT Styles

CMS said:
Agreed.

It's awesome, but people will always manage something to complain about
Am I the only one that finds that.. ironic?

MikeRaw

my internet got cut off after kid rock's performance. i watched the rest without IWF and i still hated it.

if other people's opinions can affect yours this much, you should kill yourself because you're no longer a fan (someone with an opinion of his own) and you're not even a calculating critic.

You horribly misunderstood that, TDK. I wasn't saying they DID effect how I viewed the PPV. If they did, I'd be saying the PPV is bad now. What i was saying is that it's strange how the thought of it being bad didnt even cross my mind til I came on here, because I fully expected everyone else would've liked it as much as I did. I was giving an example of how much contrast there can be in opinions, when one person (me) can view it as an amazing PPV, and another person )you, for example) can view it as shit). I'm not saying what people said here changed my mind. It didn't. As you can see, I still think it was a great PPV.

the dark knight

your previous post didn't imply that at all. also look at stinger and CMS...

Soulpower

No. And the IWF had nothing to do with it. The show looked like it would be underwhelming, and turned out to be just that.

By the way, lol at Orton vs HHH being a bad main event. I've been telling you guys for ages that Randy is NOT that good.