Are you ready for WW3?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatness_

Jobber
Reaction score
I really want you to ask yourself this

Because as of right now the stage is being set and has been for awhile

USA is at some point going to take action against Syria, for currency and Oil reasons. We will have obviously, UK, France, Canada, Australia (for what they are worth ) to back us up in Syria, but Russia and China have said in the past they will NOT tolerate an Attack on Syria or Iran. Which would put us in a tough spot. If the United States takes action all hell could break lose. If Russia or China steps in the other one follows, if not even having the other Middle Eastern countries jumping in. It will end up looking like this. US, UK, France, Canada, Australia vs Russia, China, Iran, Syria and other middle eastern countries.

We have some wild cards in there as Spain could jump in for US and Germany could step in for the opposite. But this is not looking good. I recommend you look into this a little more, here is a video that kinda breaks it down for you in short time

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
d0677b6e0323d10142ad22eca04e79c7._.jpg

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't care about WW3 tbh. Spain would join Syria because they don't get on well with UKfags, but I don't think we'll see a world war anytime soon. I suggest those ones who wants to see a world war to play Call of Duty and for those ones who want to kill people in a war thinking it's easy, I suggest them to quit playing CoD

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Well the UK are out as the House of Commons voted no on any action being taken. Thats only for now though. But they are threatening cabinet reshuffles to put more Cameron supporters in place.

Reactions: Nano

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
The Spanish hate the English so I doubt they would join in on our side. Go to Spain and I will give you a tenner if none of them give you a dirty look. Terms and conditions apply.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Oh we dont hate those stupid madafackas. Nah seriously, all this shit is about Murrica and the oil. Why would Europe join? Why would Spain give a fuck about it if all this stuff is because Obama wants the oil? And damn it, we hate France, Italy, Merkel, UK and anyone else that isnt spanish. Nah seriously, we have no problem with them, they bring money. And btw, Ive lived in UK. One year. And I can say the same about the UKFags. Still love them.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Germany would join Russia/Syria? Yeah right :haha:

Reactions: Roi