• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you homophobic?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I've known plenty of gay dudes and lesbians. I've no problem with it. My stance is I'm a natural born hater. I can hate with the best of em. Fact is I can find a better reason to hate someone than something they have zero control over such as sexual preference or race.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Sexual orientation should not determine a person's personalty. Nor should it be anyone's concern what they do when it comes to being in love. Being bisexual I don't expect to be treated less, I don't expect to be treated more. I don't expect it to interfere with friendship, I don't expect it to interfere with my family. It never has, Never will.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Nah, I don't have a problem with gay guys. My boss probably was one of the dopest gay guys ever and I was actually happy that he had a husband.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Not to point out the obvious, but shit, does it really matter who people are into? You love who you love and I don't see what harm it causes anybody else.

Being accepting of lesbians or bi girls and not of guys is utterly stupid.
As stupid as those people who assume that just because somebody is into the same sex it automatically means that person would be into literally anyone of the same sex.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Lol this. Some homophobic people act like all gay men want them, when in truth, it's probally the opposite.

I know, right? That shit makes me laugh- and cringe in equal parts. Like don't flatter yourselves, chances are these people get viewed to be the assholes that they actually are.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Both sides are stupid. Just because you're gay, straight, lesbian or bisexual, you're still a piece of shit known as a human. I think the world is so stupid. Either they hate gays to much or they glorify them to make them seem like perfection at times. They're people, nothing special.

Crayo

The Boss
Obviously not. It's nonsensical to not want to associate with someone simply because of who they're attracted to (which is purely a chemical reaction in the brain, and no choice is involved in the matter) and who they choose to sleep with behind close doors (children and farm animals being an exception, of course.) If they act too fruity around you or something, that's a different matter, too. I wouldn't want to hang around them if I thought they were gonna hit on me or something, but considering it's hard enough to get women to flirt with me, I don't think I have to be concerned about men doing it.

Transvestites? They're a different story. They can live their life as they see fit, but I personally think they're freaks. Don't really care how "tolerant" that point of view is, that's how I feel about them.
It's nonsensical to be homophobic but you don't care what people think about your random hatred for transvestites? #lockardlogic

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
It's nonsensical to be homophobic but you don't care what people think about your random hatred for transvestites? #lockardlogic

Humans are sometimes contradicting creatures.

In my defense, I did say they were free to live their life, I just think they're pretty damn odd, is all.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I dont give a fuck one way or another. PDA is what i'magainst.
Same here, only when the PDA is two guys though, lol. So funny to me how girl/girl action is so much more tolerated (except for actually being allowed to marry). I don't know how many straight women I've asked if they mind seeing two girls kiss and they say "no, not really". But ask the same girl about two guys kissing and more often than not they make this face----->:meh: