Are you going to get WWE 13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How many people are gonna get WWE 13

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dont have any games consoles so i wont vote on the poll, but i probably wouldn't get it even if i did. wrestling games dont interest me. not even the Attitude era theme can sway me :p

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not entirely sure though, the game look's "Okay" at best, WWE's games have really started to go down hill from 2008-2009. Hopefully it will be a good game but I'm not counting on it.

#BringBackGMMode

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yep i just pre-ordered the game at my local GAME store, here in the UK
So come the 2nd of November, I will have the game,standard edition, collectors edition is apprently between £60-£80, this is according to the manager of my local store, i dont believe it to be true and a free t-shirt too
Sweet :p

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
Yep i just pre-ordered the game at my local GAME store, here in the UK
So come the 2nd of November, I will have the game,standard edition, collectors edition is apprently between £60-£80, this is according to the manager of my local store, i dont believe it to be true and a free t-shirt too
Sweet :p

Yeah I was going to get the Stone Cold edition I believe it was for £60 at Game, decided against it though as I don't think I'm even buying the game.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hells to the muthafukin yes. I'm bored with WWE 12', it's outlived it's usefulness.

Btw...xbox pwns ps3 :win:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Same game different year. Save your money (or parents money, kids)