Are you enjoying the AJ Lee storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't remember saying that, but they are dying out at WWE events. The last couple of crowds before last night he tried to start them with mic segments but was getting No's in return (which is fine, he is a heel). Last night was a smark heavy crowd, so we got some yesses.

The NBA game thing was a stupid rumor lmao, show me the tape of this happening, please.

I've heard them a couple of times at TNA/ROH events, but in the WWE they haven't been nearly as loud or prevalent since the first couple of weeks after Mania

HJY8c.png

Google it, hundreds of pages confirm it Dolph's.

Also, they haven't fizzled out. Before last night WWE has had a run of those typical Cena crowds, the crowds that don't pop for anyone else but their homie Cena. In normal cities and smark cities DB regularly receives loud YES chants.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If those chants happened it was a result of a handful of Mania smarks making their way to a Heat game.I still think it's odd a video never surfaced of it.

and 'loud' must be a subjective thing. I hadn't heard loud yes chants in quite a while before last night at a WWE event

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
If those chants happened it was a result of a handful of Mania smarks making their way to a Heat game.I still think it's odd a video never surfaced of it.

and 'loud' must be a subjective thing. I hadn't heard loud yes chants in quite a while before last night at a WWE event

Source: Wiki

"This chant grew in popularity, particularly due to the backlash of fans voicing their discontent at how short Bryan's WrestleMania XXVIII match was,[170] and has been even heard outside WWE events, at Major League Baseball, National Hockey League and National Basketball Association games,[170][169][171] and even at music concerts.[172]"

Can't just blame one set of smarks bro. Just admit it's a trend already.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, her involvement is making the feud more interesting, more different, that's a plus. But it's taking the focus away from the competitors in the triple threat. I believe she'll either be involved in the ending of the match (heel turn by helping DB? One out of many possibilities) or be made special referee or something, she's become a main point on the rivalry.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I thought it was alright, It really makes you think the person who will win at No Way Out will be the person AJ wants to win...

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
William said:
I thought it was alright, It really makes you think the person who will win at No Way Out will be the person AJ wants to win...

it will be kane :win:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm betting on Daniel Bryan. The fact that they're on the poster together gets me thinking they'll get back together when AJ helps him win the belt somehow.

acailler

Reaction score
It's as if Creative actually give a crap...which is hard to believe.