Are you enjoying the AJ Lee storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Punk/Bryan mic exchanges and build to their match with Kane not withstanding, how much are you enjoying the AJ Lee part of the build to CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A few weeks ago you'll remember me raging. Now I think it's awesome. It's made it unpredictable, she came out in a Punk t-shirt calling him the coolest guy she's ever met, admitted she still loves Bryan and snogged Kane for a long period in the middle of the ring in a middle of a match. That equals swerve-worthy stuff available at NWO.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dig crazy bitches

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not enjoying it. There's really no build and all they built this match to was to what AJ will do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nothing about this feud has entertained me in the slightest besides D-Bry. Any time he isn't annoying the piss out of me with :yes: he is very good.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph was right. I remember him saying that the whole yes thing would end very quickly unlike the what chants.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The AJ character is entertaining, but it feels like this should be part of a story instead of the whole thing. AJ's a little ho who really wants some of Punk, Kane, and even Matthews... and that isn't really affecting any character going into the title match.

To Crayo's point, the match was already unpredictable due to the glorified tie at OTL, plus Kane's involvement adds a new wrinkle and keeps the OTL rematch fresh for Summerslam. It doesn't need it, but it needs build.

While I shouldn't be complaining, it's better than your basic "OOH You Have Title! Me Want Title!" crap, but it's really just... there. Idk. Maybe they left a few points out. And if AJ gets involved at the NWO match it'll be really silly, although again it would something different besides your boring ass cheating heel/super finisher finish. Really torn on this one.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love it. I think its very entertaining :mj:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Dolph was right. I remember him saying that the whole yes thing would end very quickly unlike the what chants.

Then he was wrong, because the yes chants are only getting louder and more viral...

I've never heard any WWE chants make it to NBA games and such.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't remember saying that, but they are dying out at WWE events. The last couple of crowds before last night he tried to start them with mic segments but was getting No's in return (which is fine, he is a heel). Last night was a smark heavy crowd, so we got some yesses.

The NBA game thing was a stupid rumor lmao, show me the tape of this happening, please.

I've heard them a couple of times at TNA/ROH events, but in the WWE they haven't been nearly as loud or prevalent since the first couple of weeks after Mania

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Aj Lee is just so got damn sexy i love this place wwe put her in :yay::win::haha::annoyed::yes: