Are you an Energy Drink fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well fucking Guuuuuu. Check this out

This dude drank his energy drink before seeing the mouse's tail and shit. I know this happens at a lot of facilities but damn would that be gross as hell.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That is really gross! I liked energy drink of monster alot, hmmm....
I dont drink the shit and im going to be shaking my cans around/pouring them into glasses for a minute.

When i was in middle school this kid had a spider in his grape that was just about the same size as the grape itself, fucking grossest thing ive seen, and i still check my grapes to this day. I know this isnt a high % chance of happening and really just shows how animals can get into anything, but i'm glad i dont mess around with the energy drinks. At least if i found a mouse in my booze bottle, i'd see it (hopefully) or the alcohol would have killed the shit i need to worry about.

DutchPunker

Jobber
Reaction score
I dont drink the shit and im going to be shaking my cans around/pouring them into glasses for a minute.

When i was in middle school this kid had a spider in his grape that was just about the same size as the grape itself, fucking grossest thing ive seen, and i still check my grapes to this day. I know this isnt a high % chance of happening and really just shows how animals can get into anything, but i'm glad i dont mess around with the energy drinks. At least if i found a mouse in my booze bottle, i'd see it (hopefully) or the alcohol would have killed the shit i need to worry about.

I've never had something in of by my food what was gross. Or the food himself look's gross :) Never a Spider or Rat etc. Sometimes flies but they were so small as a peace of salt !

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Saw this last year. I still drink monster daily. He sued them for $10m if I remember rightly.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I drink those size cans so often I'd probably spot the difference in weight.
#JonoProblems

Reactions: Jonathan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Saw this last year. I still drink monster daily. He sued them for $10m if I remember rightly.

I was going to say.. sure it'd be gross, but I'm sure it was well worth it. I would eat a rats asshole for 10 mill

Reactions: Jonathan

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't really drink energy drinks, and don't ever think I will after seeing that video. GAH. Energy drinks are bad for you anyways, so that there is good enough reason for me not to.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Dolph's is bad for you in a good way, like cake.