Are you a

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

When listening to music which one do you do?

• Air Guitar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Drum

• Air Microphone

• None

• I'm an attention whore.

• Total voters

MikeRaw

Aha, I've been known to air drum every once in a while. Singing isnt for me though.

Wordlife

lol I play the guitar, so no to that, I used to play the drums but gave up and was forced to quit too, so I do that alot, so I put that lol

LadyHotrod

Air mic.

I sing all the time in the shower and infront of the mirror.

xtremebadass

I am not going to lie. I hate rockband, I hate guitar hero...it's killing rock music everywhere. I don't air guitar or play the drums with pencils, but yes, I am an attention whore. lol

xtremebadass

I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, I just have a tendency to dislike what everyone else likes. It's crazy popular though.

Hometown Kid

I can only sing on RB :laugh: But yeah I definitely have never air guitared but I sing if I like the song sometimes...

LadyHotrod

I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, I just have a tendency to dislike what everyone else likes. It's crazy popular though.

Meh, you and me both.

I will never understand what is so great about Halo and WoW. Played both and they both suck major ass.

xtremebadass

I didn't even know people still play WoW. lmao, I thought South Park totally destroyed that.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^^ i wish lol my gf plays it i wanna smash her mac and go boom