Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
I assume he means that Cody is most definitely winning at 40.

Putting snark aside I don't see how so many think this is a foregone conclusion

Business is still really good with roman as champion, there is still juice in the bloodline storyline, for fucks sake he sold a shit ton of merch tonight despite not being in perth

wwe cares more about breaking records than they do about sentimental moments

There is a hogan record to break in 200+ plus days

You don't know what's going to happen, hhh isn't flying you guys into philly to book the show

Plus there is no copium for me as i won't be watching lol, however if I hear that he losses again, not only will I rejoice, I will also enjoy throwing shade back at his "copium" fanbase while they send more death threats online

If he does win its not a loss either as im not watching lol,

He can stink up the joint and finally he will be exposed in the deep waters and he will sink or swim

And judging by his promo on ec tonight, I strongly predict he will sink

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There is a hogan record to break in 200+ plus days
First thing I’m gonna do is tell you that absolutely nobody outside of WWE cares about this whatsoever. If you fail to create your next top star, because you want to break some record on Wikipedia, you do not deserve to not run any business.

Secondly, he’s actually like 1200 days away from breaking the record. The only title he’s held for that 1500 days is the universal championship. He didn’t win the WWE championship that is the belt which Hogan actually held until last wrestlemania.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Business is still really good with roman as champion, there is still juice in the bloodline storyline, for fucks sake he sold a shit ton of merch tonight despite not being in perth
The great thing about the bloodline is it doesn’t need the title to tell these stories. The title portion of the bloodline angles have been told to death, quite honestly. Post losing the title will bring a new freshness to the bloodline.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
First thing I’m gonna do is tell you that absolutely nobody outside of WWE cares about this whatsoever. If you fail to create your next top star, because you want to break some record on Wikipedia, you do not deserve to not run any business.

Secondly, he’s actually like 1200 days away from breaking the record. The only title he’s held for that 1500 days is the universal championship. He didn’t win the WWE championship that is the belt which Hogan actually held until last wrestlemania.

I get that, but the point is wwe cares, and them caring about it might just be enough for roman to retain

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
The great thing about the bloodline is it doesn’t need the title to tell these stories. The title portion of the bloodline angles have been told to death, quite honestly. Post losing the title will bring a new freshness to the bloodline.

Actually it does, the storyline works because he has this aura about him, being the head of the table, it gives him bragging rights over his family

His entire character revolves around the title

That all goes away if he gets dethroned,

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Plus there is no copium for me as i won't be watching lol, however if I hear that he losses again, not only will I rejoice, I will also enjoy throwing shade back at his "copium" fanbase while they send more death threats online
Lastly, feel free to do whatever you wish if Cody were to lose, but you Rock fans need to stop propping up the 5 people who sent death threats like they represent the 800K to a million fans that just wanted to support the support the superstar they like and didn’t do any such nonsense.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I get that, but the point is wwe cares, and them caring about it might just be enough for roman to retain
I doubt they care more about a statistic than they do about creating a potential new draw to make the money.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm gonna be blunt, people that continually talk about Roman chasing some dumbass "record" are fucking stupid and I honest to god don't think they really want Roman to get to Hogan, they just want the status quo because they're either A.) afraid of change, or B.) want to complain about anything and everything.

:draper2

Steve Austin and The Rock never held the title for longer than a year. So the guy continually bitching about missing the attitude era while at the same time wanting Roman to get past Hogan is fuckin' confounding as shit lmfao

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
Lastly, feel free to do whatever you wish if Cody were to lose, but you Rock fans need to stop propping up the 5 people who sent death threats like they represent the 800K to a million fans that just wanted to support the support the superstar they like and didn’t do any such nonsense.

I don't think all his fans are that unhinged, your a prime example of a sane rational fan,

But I saw a lot of insane shit online from his fansa few weeks ago, not only death threats,

But also wishing psychical harm on rock and cancer on roman,

And there was way more than 5 ppl saying shit like that

It doesn't take many bad apples to spoil the bunch

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Actually it does, the storyline works because he has this aura about him, being the head of the table, it gives him bragging rights over his family

His entire character revolves around the title

That all goes away if he gets dethroned,
This aura you speak of is diminishing greatly because everybody knows how a bloodline title match is going to go. Roman’s about to be beat solo shows up in a hoodie and spikes the guy in the throat. I’m sorry, but almost nobody wants to see this four-year title reign continue to five. It’s reached its natural conclusion.

Now being the head of the table, it’s a completely separate thing all entirely together, which I can always guarantee you rock ‘n’ reigns are still going to feud over after he drops the belt.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think all his fans are that unhinged, your a prime example of a sane rational fan,

But I saw a lot of insane shit online from his fansa few weeks ago, not only death threats,

But also wishing psychical harm on rock and cancer on roman,

And there was way more than 5 ppl saying shit like that

It doesn't take many bad apples to spoil the bunch
I can promise you at the high end it wouldn’t be anymore than %2 of the overall and I can also promise this is how all fandom works. No one is looking for it, but I bet you could find a ton of Rock and Roman fans talking massive shit about Cody’s health too. Whenever you have a FANDOM, they’re always fanatics.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt they care more about a statistic than they do about creating a potential new draw to make the money.

I strongly disagree, they care very much, and they already make a shit ton of $$$$ with roman as champion, in business, if it ain't broke don't fix it

There is no guarantee that cody will be this huge draw as champion

Strong baby faces don't stay over once the chase is over

I'm gonna be blunt, people that continually talk about Roman chasing some dumbass "record" are fucking stupid and I honest to god don't think they really want Roman to get to Hogan, they just want the status quo because they're either A.) afraid of change, or B.) want to complain about anything and everything.

:draper2

Steve Austin and The Rock never held the title for longer than a year. So the guy continually bitching about missing the attitude era while at the same time wanting Roman to get past Hogan is fuckin' confounding as shit lmfao

Lol talk about copium, I get it that you guys don't care about records, but the point is wwe does

For fucks sake they had cody lose last year to roman so he could get to 1k days as champion

And you really think they will pass up the opportunities to break more records?

If you believe that i got a bridge in seattle to sell you lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
This aura you speak of is diminishing greatly because everybody knows how a bloodline title match is going to go. Roman’s about to be beat solo shows up in a hoodie and spikes the guy in the throat. I’m sorry, but almost nobody wants to see this four-year title reign continue to five. It’s reached its natural conclusion.

Now being the head of the table, it’s a completely separate thing all entirely together, which I can always guarantee you rock ‘n’ reigns are still going to feud over after he drops the belt.

I strongly disagree with that, but I admit im biased as I still love the bloodline storyline and don't want it to end

Reactions: Kross Rhodes