• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
its about beating roman and winning the title at mania - that's always been as clear as day and heavy handed as could be
Big fax and they were pushing this at the Royal rumble even so you can tell the switch up was very late.

I’m just hoping WWE doesn’t just throw the whole baby out with the bathwater. If they can give me beating Roman for the belt, it’s better than nothing, I guess.

I’ll still deride it is the worst booking decision they’ve ever made though.

Cwalker

Only way to save face here would be to have Cody change his mind since he technically didn’t say he was challenging Seth.

You do Rock/Roman Night One(which is highly unlikely) Roman goes over then Cody/Roman Night 2 and we crown a new Champion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Only way to save face here would be to have Cody change his mind since he technically didn’t say he was challenging Seth.

You do Rock/Roman Night One(which is highly unlikely) Roman goes over then Cody/Roman Night 2 and we crown a new Champion
This is probably the best solution.

Roman would even have ammo after for excusing why he lost to Cody. Heel style.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Flashback:

lol.jpg

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Who knew that not everyone's booking ideas should be accepted.

Like the Rock, who is well known for his creative works like... and...

Hold on, something will come to me...

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
This whole thing really angered me to death. I actually had friends on my PSN that stopped watching wrestling because of stuff like this. They were going to watching WM this year had Cody beat Reigns for the belt. Once they heard this stuff with the Rock, they said nope and basically bounced. The Rock I lost respect for and this is one again another fuck up by the company.