Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares? It'd still be a massive moment for Cody Rhodes' career and if it's something all the fans want, why not give them what they want? Who cares if it's obvious?

Well I personally care as I find him boring
and I don't want a supercena 2.0 running over the whole roster

I mean isn't he enough of a super baby face already?

Dude only has 2 losses since coming back in 2022 and both were heavily protected losses

• Haha
Reactions: Doom

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well I personally care as I find him boring
and I don't want a supercena 2.0 running over the whole roster

I mean isn't he enough of a super baby face already?

Dude only has 2 losses since coming back in 2022 and both were heavily protected losses
I mean you can personally not like Cody Rhodes and I would perfectly respect your opinion as I don’t like people that are super over too like Jon Moxley but like surely you can see that WWE isn’t gonna cater to you when the Cody fans are so loud that they were able to make that rock return video the most disliked video in WWE history. They’re going to put that guy over and you probably should come to terms with it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I wouldn't even call Cody a Super Babyface lol. Dude lost in the main event of WrestleMania just last year. A super babyface wouldn't lose in the Main Event of WrestleMania.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you can personally not like Cody Rhodes and I would perfectly respect your opinion as I don’t like people that are super over too like Jon Moxley but like surely you can see that WWE isn’t gonna cater to you when the Cody fans are so loud that they were able to make that rock return video the most disliked video in WWE history. They’re going to put that guy over and you probably should come to terms with it.
Oh I have come to terms with it which is why I stopped watching when they pussy pivoted from rock vs roman back to roman vs cody

That killed all my interest in wm 40, the only way I will watch it is after it airs and he hear that he losses

No ill will towards any of you that like him, you like what you like and we all want our favorites to win

And I'm well aware I'm in the minority on this sadly, im a hardcore attitude era mark so its been a bitter pill to swallow that the product is no longer for me

I've basically only kept in tuned with the product the last few years solely for the bloodline storyline

No offense but I hope beyond hope that roman is a backstage politician and pulls a "putting cody over at wm 40 doesn't work for me brother"

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh I have come to terms with it which is why I stopped watching when they pussy pivoted from rock vs roman back to roman vs cody

That killed all my interest in wm 40, the only way I will watch it is after it airs and he hear that he losses

No ill will towards any of you that like him, you like what you like and we all want our favorites to win

And I'm well aware I'm in the minority on this sadly, im a hardcore attitude era mark so its been a bitter pill to swallow that the product is no longer for me

I've basically only kept in tuned with the product the last few years solely for the bloodline storyline

No offense but I hope beyond hope that roman is a backstage politician and pulls a "putting cody over at wm 40 doesn't work for me brother"
Fucking gross lol, wrestlers who do this shit suck as human beings, frankly.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't even call Cody a Super Babyface lol. Dude lost in the main event of WrestleMania just last year. A super babyface wouldn't lose in the Main Event of WrestleMania.

He lost in the most protected way possible, roman had to cheat to win, he still has won every single other match

You mean, like every wrestling fan in the history of the business?

Really? So are you saying the fans booked his loss to roman last year?

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Listening to what the fans that are paying you want to see isn’t pussy pivoting. It’s actually doing the smart thing as a business.

Look, I understand preferring rock and Roman but I don’t understand why the people in your camp don’t understand that Cody only had one more chance to finish the story while you’re still most likely like I’m gonna say 99.99% likely are still going to get rock and Roman next year. So we both get what we want.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
He lost in the most protected way possible, roman had to cheat to win, he still has won every single other match

Really? So are you saying the fans booked his loss to roman last year?
Him being protected doesn't matter, a loss is a loss. Contrary to what dumbass Road Dogg thinks, wins and losses do matter.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As for this, I hope if anybody tries that shit with Triple H, he tells them where the door is. You don’t play those games.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking gross lol, wrestlers who do this shit suck as human beings, franffran

Listening to what the fans that are paying you want to see isn’t pussy pivoting. It’s actually doing the smart thing as a business.

Look, I understand preferring rock and Roman but I don’t understand why the people in your camp don’t understand that Cody only had one more chance to finish the story while you’re still most likely like I’m gonna say 99.99% likely are still going to get rock and Roman next year. So we both get what we want.

Its pussy pivotung, rock would have brought way more attention and lapsed fans to the product to watch wm 40 if they just stayed the course

The whiny crybabies would have eventually got over it

Instead they threw away a blockbuster dream match for a shitty and predictable disney fairytale

A landmark event like wm 40 deserves better than a rematch of the years previous wm

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Its pussy pivotung, rock would have brought way more attention and lapsed fans to the product to watch wm 40 if they just stayed the course

The whiny crybabies would have eventually got over it

Instead they threw away a blockbuster dream match for a shitty and predictable disney fairytale

A landmark event like wm 40 deserves better than a rematch of the years previous wm
No it didn't, it brought extremely negative attention because it rendered the Royal Rumble fucking useless by taking away the power of choice from Cody Rhodes, not to mention it was extremely public that The Rock unceremoniously forced his way in. Like this is an awful argument when the evidence is the exact opposite of what your saying.

I for one don't want to see a 50+ ring-rusted crusty fuck like The Rock in the main event of WrestleMania, ever.

Dustin001

Banned
Reaction score

I have waited 4 years for the rock vs roman match, im not waiting another year because some feel a disney fairytale needs to happen this year

I mean I get it of course, your a cody fan and want to see him in the man event

I however can't stand his lame ass story, so I'm not going to wait another year so he can habe his moment

I also have no interest in the match if roman is no longer champion

His entire aura is him being the head of the table which evolved around him being champion

Waiting another year also opens up potential risks like injuries and health scares, rock certainly isn't getting any younger