Are there any Pro Wrestlers around here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
946fd5fc065917f95ab0c54056ef1253.jpg

Reactions: Crayo and Jonathan

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My husband wrestles. But only indies, not signed to a company. He has worked with quite a few big names though including Mic Foley & Daniel Bryan. Almost CM Punk in a tag match but he had to quit for a few years. Got hit in the head too much so he didn't want to risk a life altering injury.I am almost certain no wwe/tna wrestlers are on here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My husband wrestles. But only indies, not signed to a company. He has worked with quite a few big names though including Mic Foley & Daniel Bryan. Almost CM Punk in a tag match but he had to quit for a few years. Got hit in the head too much so he didn't want to risk a life altering injury.I am almost certain no wwe/tna wrestlers are on here.

What's his name? Links to some of his matches?

Reactions: Jonathan

Luki1887

Jobber
Reaction score
I actually just joined,but i was going through some topics and it looks like there are some pro wrestlers in this forum..is it true?And are they maybe famous?

Yes there are, don't you know Adam ?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have some generic videos on my youtube channel of the indie stuff he does now. Its nothing major, he does it for fun. One of the wrestlers girlfriends tapes it. I gotta get a better camera for him. When he was still serious about wrestling here worked for AI Wrestling which is where Daniel Bryan did shows, also Ambrose did some there as well. http://www.aiwrestling.com/ He was trained by JT Lightning. He passed away a few years ago from cancer :/

Look at the bottom of the roster to see who appeared on their show. You will recognize a few faces. http://www.aiwrestling.com/roster.php

Last edited by a moderator:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool, what kind of worker is he?

What do you mean? lol I am not "That" into wrestling so I am not sure. He does mainly tag matches now with his bestfriend and wrestles shows like 4 to 6 a month.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What's his move set like? High flier or technical you mentioned him being a vanilla midget at one bit do I'm speculating he's not a Big E style guy.