Are there any fans of AJ as GM here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was a big fan of her before she was GM, I thought she was great. She still plays her role as the crazy chick well and better than anyone else in the diva division could imo, but it's so annoying/stupid putting her in a position of power like she has now as GM. I cringe when she enters and facepalm at the promos. It simply reminds me that 10 years ago she would have been stunned by now by the GOAT :finger:.

Anyway, any fans left?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nah. Naming her GM was wrong, as you said, it's already gotten boring and it's only going to get worse.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I was a big fan of her before she was GM, I thought she was great. She still plays her role as the crazy chick well and better than anyone else in the diva division could imo, but it's so annoying/stupid putting her in a position of power like she has now as GM. I cringe when she enters and facepalm at the promos. It simply reminds me that 10 years ago she would have been stunned by now by the GOAT :finger:.

Anyway, any fans left?

I never used the stone cold stunner, I used the Dominator Crayo. Please get your facts straight or I'm going to tackle you. I like her in ring, but she didn't do anything to be GM and she doesn't even act like a GM, look like a GM, or hell, she doesn't even SPEAK like one! What the fuck asuall mean? Anyway, I'd like her off of that, I like her in ring that's all.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm a fan of AJ's yes. I think she's one of the best things to happen to the diva's division in a long time. Am I a fan of her as the GM sadly not. She just doesn't do it for me, she doesn't look the part. I can't imagine a 5ft 3 90lbs women bossing around people like The Big Show.

Stupid decision to appoint her as GM, and what really does she add to it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not a fan as she shouldn't be built around, it fucked up the Punk Bryan feud to an extent IMO and now it's doing the same. As a supporting character she's golden but she can't lead a story.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't like her as GM for the fact that i am a big fan of hers in the ring. They took away a very good wrestler from the Divas Divison. Hopefully they will let her wrestle soon because she is probably my favorite Diva there.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
For good things, here are the only good things I really see about her being General Manager, Woman getting in charge, a Diva getting screen time, a career highlight added to her name now, and more outside media attention. Only good things I can point out.

Nukkumatti

Jobber
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I'm a fan of AJ's yes. I think she's one of the best things to happen to the diva's division in a long time. Am I a fan of her as the GM sadly not. She just doesn't do it for me, she doesn't look the part. I can't imagine a 5ft 3 90lbs women bossing around people like The Big Show.

Stupid decision to appoint her as GM, and what really does she add to it.

Pretty much this.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm a massive fan of her and before she was GM but not a fan as GM, the only good thing about it is it makes Bryan appear a lot more with him "feuding" with her, so that's good I guess, she should actually wrestle, she's one of the best in ring.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I've lost interest in her since she became GM.. she dont even act that crazy anymore

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lost interest and think if they are having her as GM then they need to start getting her booking some matches. I mean they could have had her making Punk and Bryans life a misery and tormenting them both with her new position of power!