Are the tables turning against Kane?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You're defending the WWE like you're 12 years old. What's wrong with you?

And you're bashing it like a 15 year old poser smark. I'm not d3efending the wwe as a whole I do more than my fair share of bashing. Christian is over rated matt hardyand dolph ziggler suck cock. See? But you seem to have it out for guys that have drawn money or had awesome matches or been involved in some of the better angles. I just want to know what you think is a better alternative to guys like trips hbk and taker since they draw AND have good matches. I don't give a shit if someone bashes but bash with some merit.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You're defending the WWE like you're 12 years old. What's wrong with you?

It's fucking hilarious that you are making fun of someone defending the WWE like they are 12 years old when the product is pretty much geared towards 12 year olds as it is, yet we all watch it, no matter how dumb and childish it is. Do you expect him to take wrestling 100% seriously and defend it as if it's fucking real?

No doubt, you probably sit there and watch it with a boner because you still don't know wrestling is fake. OH DAMN MAN, GOD IS REALLY GONNA WRESTLE!!1!!11!1 *boner*

Reaction score
And you're bashing it like a 15 year old poser smark. I'm not d3efending the wwe as a whole I do more than my fair share of bashing. Christian is over rated matt hardyand dolph ziggler suck cock. See? But you seem to have it out for guys that have drawn money or had awesome matches or been involved in some of the better angles. I just want to know what you think is a better alternative to guys like trips hbk and taker since they draw AND have good matches. I don't give a shit if someone bashes but bash with some merit.

So if you're that butthurt about my opinion why haven't you put me on ignore? It works for LadyHotRod and all the others. What's the real issue here? Why is my opinion that important to you?

Reaction score
The real reason I hate you is because you're a troll. :rollleyes:

More like you never add anything constructive and your posts are sub-John level in regards to usefulness. Just looking for some quality and substance. You'll come into a random thread, for instance the GM thread, and throw out one of your tired retreads. We get it, Gates doesn't like Kofi, HBK, Taker, or Cena. But the question is, do you know any new tricks?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So if you're that butthurt about my opinion why haven't you put me on ignore? It works for LadyHotRod and all the others. What's the real issue here? Why is my opinion that important to you?

Did you not just see that I responded to you? I don't have anyone on ignore here.

Wow, you're stupid.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
For all the people saying Undertaker never puts anyone over, tell me, did he or did he not get pinned clean by Koslov without even using his finisher? If that's not putting someone over, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I always said that Kane and Undertaker should retire simultaneously, at WM, during a match where they pull every spot that made them famous and ending in a draw. Druids carry them both out and that's how it ends. Bringing Bearer in sure makes it seem like they're starting down that road, but we'll see.

Airfixx

Reaction score
For all the people saying Undertaker never puts anyone over, tell me, did he or did he not get pinned clean by Koslov without even using his finisher? If that's not putting someone over, I don't know what is.

Pointless. Not to mention crap booking....

Gotta ask yourself why Koslov of all people... He'd already bombed as a ME-er by that point (iirc). I think the fact that you are 'forced' to even cite Koslov says it all.....

I have no beef with Taker's lack of clean losses as the GIMMICK demands it, but what sucks is the way that HHH (and others to a lesser extent) get ripped for not putting anyone over when by comparison, Taker is so much worse.

Some may deem it a tired example, but his burial of Punk last year was unforgivable.

Reaction score
The real reason I hate you is because you're a troll. :rollleyes:

More like you never add anything constructive and your posts are sub-John level in regards to usefulness. Just looking for some quality and substance. You'll come into a random thread, for instance the GM thread, and throw out one of your tired retreads. We get it, Gates doesn't like Kofi, HBK, Taker, or Cena. But the question is, do you know any new tricks?

So just put me on ignore, what's so hard about that?

You don't like my opinion. So what.

Reaction score
It's not your opinion I hate. It's the fact that all you post is the same tired bidness all the time. Switch it up. Get fresh. Be constructive. Wash your beaver out.

Reaction score
It's not your opinion I hate. It's the fact that all you post is the same tired bidness all the time. Switch it up. Get fresh. Be constructive. Wash your beaver out.

I am being constructive. I'm adding worthwhile material. Especially when it comes to HBGay, Kofi B. Ware, Drew Gay Pirate, Wigger Jorts(Cena) and the UnderSeller.

I'm actually a longtime fan of the Undertaker. For real, going back to '91. I just don't want to see Kane's onetime champ. run end to the Undertaker.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I am being constructive. I'm adding worthwhile material. Especially when it comes to HBGay, Kofi B. Ware, Drew Gay Pirate, Wigger Jorts(Cena) and the UnderSeller.

I'm actually a longtime fan of the Undertaker. For real, going back to '91. I just don't want to see Kane's onetime champ. run end to the Undertaker.

Im pretty sure this is exactly what hes talking about. You've insulted the same people in every post and while im not going to speak for him, im guessing hes not sick of your opinion, you just appear not to have one anymore. It appears you are just writing everything down on a piece of paper and posting it wherever you want to over and over. All hes saying is, we get it, you don't like McIntyre, Cena, Kofi, and HBK, but were sick of hearing it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this is exactly what hes talking about. You've insulted the same people in every post and while im not going to speak for him, im guessing hes not sick of your opinion, you just appear not to have one anymore. It appears you are just writing everything down on a piece of paper and posting it wherever you want to over and over. All hes saying is, we get it, you don't like McIntyre, Cena, Kofi, and HBK, but were sick of hearing it.

We're sick of you too but are you going to shut the fuck up any time soon? No. Go drink a bottle of bleach.

Doomsday

Reaction score
So what happens now?
Kane has Undertaker's urn.
Guess we'll never see Undertaker go 20-0

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^You're rather willing to jump to conclusions eh? LOL

Seriously though, we've seen Bearer betray Taker in favour of Kane before... And suprise, suprise Taker won through eventually.

EDIT: Was actually thinking of vs Mankind @ SSlam 96, but someone help me out here (with age comes senility! lol)... Not the first time Bearer has betrayed Taker is it?