Are the Guns in the doghouse?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
I've to heard it's because they refused to blade job...I mean they didn't want to ruin those pretty boy faces. I am not the highest on the Motor City Machine Guns but they need to be on television as they are really over with the crowd. Besides someone needs to challenge AJ & Tomko because I don't think TNA has anyone right now that can.

Adampro123

Reaction score
You know what sucks about this at this time?the guns are on the destination X and they have ahrdly no buildup for there match at destination X.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ye. look i think tna will get over this, they are just trying to make a point, and unfortunately they are just hurting themselves

dstebbins

Reaction score
Well, let's all hope that the Guns win their DX match, and then they'll finally be in the title picture.

chessarmy

How about the new Jobber music that The Motor City Machine Guns have now? LOL, its unreal how TNA is punshing them this badly just because they didnt blade.

McLovin

Reaction score
Its funny how MCMG were on the poster of Destination X, and all they did was be overshadowed by LAX and Rock and Rave Infection. Well at least TNA is pushing one homegrown team (possibly two in RnR) LAX.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
How about the new Jobber music that The Motor City Machine Guns have now? LOL, its unreal how TNA is punshing them this badly just because they didnt blade.
Well I can't imagine they're having good attitudes about the situation backstage, hence the punishment keeps coming.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I actually agree with TNA management on this. It's not like they were asking the guns to gash their foreheads. Just a little scratch, and after a week, the wound would heel. There are some studies that link cutting oneself to depression, but those studies are in no way conclusive.

03mnm

Reaction score
He agrees with de-pushing MCMG

I agree with depushing the Gun although I love erm but they were bitching and moaning about not getting pushed and when they finally get pushed they piss off the bosses over something as stupid as bleeding comon give me a break.

The Rated R CMStar

While I agree with depushing MCMG, TNA has taken this too far. I mean, one thing is to no longer be involve in a meaningful storyline and lose to LAX and Rock n Rave, but another one is to be jobbed to RelliK and Black Reign.

McLovin

Reaction score
They jobbed to Relik (Killer spelt backwards) and Black Reign? When did this happen?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Just this past iMPACT!. Rellik (that's Killer spelled backwards) pinned Shelly (iirc) after a Sickle. Then Reign called out Super Eric, and Eric cleaned house.

[yt]A9Fess3zhoE[/yt]