Are James Storm & Chris Harris Main Event Material?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are James Storm & Chris Harris Main Event Material?

• No, They Are Not Main Event Material

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Both Of Them Are

• Chris Harris Only

• James Storm Only

• Total voters

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Well lately i've been hearing lots of people say that James Storm and Chris Harris should be in the Main Event.

I personally dont think Storm would make a good Main Eventer he just doesn't have that IT factor about to be a top heel where a guy like Robert Roode does in my opinion. So as off right now i dont think James Storm should be a main eventer (taking nothing away from his wrestling abillity). I just dont buy the whole cowboy thing as it's been done to many times

As for hes former AMW partner Chris Harris i think he would make a great Main Eventer he has the look he just needs to add more depth to his character. Hopefully he gets the rub from Christian at Victory Road.

phantomgerald

I think after that match they had at the Sacriface PPV, we know that the both of them can put on a good match. and i think they should have a few feuds with Cage, Rhino and the likes and if they can put on a good match, I tink they are Main-event material

Truth

Reaction score
In TNA yes they both are. Chris Harris has the look of a Main Eventer, but James Storm is the better wrestler, and a very good heel. So if I had to pick one I'd choose James Storm over Chris Harris, but both would do pretty well as singles Main Eventers, even though there much better off as AMW.

Reaction score
They both are. Both have charisma and are great in the ring, I think they will be main eventing one day

Reaction score
Didn't Chris Harris have a main eventer spot before against Jeff Jarrett? Well i think bot of these young tough competitors have what it takes. After their several matches i think these guys proved as main event material. I don't know if its just me who feels this way but hey. Though like what Truth said both of them as AMW still is better in the tag division.

MJ807

Reaction score
Chris HArris has main evented before and should be main eventing now but Jame Storm needs a little time and some high card feuds before hes ready.

J

Yea i think there both almost there...All Harris needs is a good fued with Christian Cage...and James Storm also needs a good fued to put him up there...but yea there almost there...

Kenny

Reaction score
Of course there main event material. They've been togeather for a long time.

ImpactAngle

Reaction score
First of all, they are both great talents, no doubt about it. Are they both Main Event material? When we put somebody over and make him a main event, he will eventually get a title shot and will maybe become World Champion. As far as I'm concerned, even if I consider Storm a very good performer, I can't see him as world champion, not now. If TNA had a version of the IC title, he would be the perfect pick to hold the title but that's not the case. Chris Harris is also a great wrestler but this guy needs a gimmick, he needs a real attitude and I voted for him in this topic because if TNA gives him another direction, he could be the future of the company. The bottom line is those two upper-midcarters are without a doubt main event materials but when you wanna become champion and carry the company on your back, you need more and I hope TNA management will continue to use Harris and Storm correctly and progressively prepare them for the next step.

Nikki

I think they're main event material. They fought and fought non-stop, they prove that each and every night on TNA. They should able to get title shots. It would be nice, instead waiting and waiting and waiting constantly :angry:
The company need to let other wrestlers that have great talent, competite to be in the main event. Not just Chris Harris and James Storm, But must agree that they're somewhat main event material. I think Chris Harris is more main event material, he has the package...

Wrestling Station

I dont see them as ME material. They lack the "it" factor.

Also there are others who are more ME material than those two in TNA that really need the push.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
After King of the Mountain and with his new feud with Christian, I would say Chris Harris only because it seems like TNA is starting to push him and any feud with Christian Cage in TNA is a main event feud and will land you a main event spot on impact therefore you are main event material. James Storm doesn't have the push right now and won't until they drop Jackie Moore from him, he is floating around the mid-card right now.

jkdevil

Reaction score
Of course they will! These two guys in some case are unbelievable! And if they got push, they will be the champ one day! Maybe...