APW RASSLEMANIA 6 PREVIEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

I understand. However, APW has been a partner since before the revival.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
By the way, you are aware that IWF's rules allow for advertising e-fed providing they do not have other features that compete with IWF. Now in a quick browse over there APW definitely has wrestling discussion forums etcetera which is technically a violation of the rules here.

Just something to think about.

Hometown Kid

Just looking at the card, Cena's been rebranded as "Jesse Nunez" and his storyline involves his opponent murdering his kid.

Yeah, that sounds a great storyline and federation i'd want to join.

@TQO: That's one reason I don't enjoy e-fedding very much, as most feds pretty much require me to write a book just to promo, no offense to whatever APW is, but just every fed i've seen, and i'm a little worried about here. Because i'm just here to have fun with my friends like the two James' (TQO and BKB) and help IWF as a whole.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And Also, "The Quintastic One", your comments on my RPers I know your only speaking in anger. I doubt you even read one of their RP's. You probably saw the quality of there RP's, the length which isn't even really long considering to others I've seen, and got scared knowing that you know you couldn't beat them and be a the world champ in APW. Level One is one of the best right now, but he is beatable. So is Victor Hades who isn't even in APW anymore. We got RPers who are new to the game and we got seasons vets and everything inbetween.

You make me laugh. I've had runs in enjoyable e-feds where I've played many a character that has played the style of a "Level One". I was world champion of a very competitive e-fed for a 7 month period before I finally lost that title. I've also ran many an e-fed and I know quality when I see it. You're current world champion is not quality. He posts multiple pages of fluff that concentrate on his characters life story, often reserving his comments on his matches and the current feud at hand with the final part of his roleplay where it's just a giant wall of text dialogue.

Yes I've read the roleplays, and my "Razzle Dazzle" character was an experiment for APW to see if you judged roleplays based off of the quality of the story, no matter how short it was. I was sorely disappointed, and that's where the frustration came in.

However, that has nothing to do with IWF, here and now, and the fact that you "don't need to expand" yet you're "expanding anyway because that's how E-feds survive". I agree with you at that part, which is why I freely admit that IWF is APW's bitch right now. So you have every right to feel high and mighty about yourself and the abilities of your e-fed.

But I've seen the quality of your main event talent, and the way you've judged their success, and I am not impressed. If a roleplayer can tell a story better within 1,000 words than a roleplayer tells their story within 16,000, the better story should win. Period. APW operates differently, and it's worked for you for a very long time. So who am I to say what you're doing is wrong?

But if you want to call into question my ability to out roleplay you're roster, that would require an unbias system, with an unbias judge, on unbias terms. Which would never happen, so you'll never know. But don't call into question my abilities as a writer when you have no clue what you're stepping on.

Now if you're done advertising on a fed for the sake of advertising, since you "don't need any new members", I think this thread has served it's purpose. You have an advertisement, you've spammed APW's name on here for the past 4 months, and even had the gaul to continue to promote APW in lieu of IWF's initial death. We get it. You're name is out here, and if people want to join your fed then they will join it. I would kindly request at this point that you actually let us GROW and stop coming here at every turn to remind us how "great" APW is.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just looking at the card, Cena's been rebranded as "Jesse Nunez" and his storyline involves his opponent murdering his kid.

Yeah, that sounds a great storyline and federation i'd want to join.

@TQO: That's one reason I don't enjoy e-fedding very much, as most feds pretty much require me to write a book just to promo, no offense to whatever APW is, but just every fed i've seen, and i'm a little worried about here. Because i'm just here to have fun with my friends like the two James' (TQO and BKB) and help IWF as a whole.

Yeah, the preview for that match is pretty hilarious.

:eek:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Judging by the quality of roleplaying done thus far for our first return show, I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to needing to write a book HTK. lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And I don't say that as a bad thing. I prefer a more relaxed environment where you can concentrate on telling a story within just a few pages without having to worry about your opponent posting on the day of the deadline with a 12 page monster. Activity is what's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.