Approved Host List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is just a list of people that wouldn’t have to get their games checked to have their games considered ranked. Everybody else is still more than welcome to host!

Approved Hosts

Poyser
Smark
Tweet
CraigPelton
Doddsy
Big Man
The Fourth Wall
Hazman​

A new hosting thread will be made shortly, you can refer to this for the ins and outs of the system.

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I believe Curry is somebody that enjoys checking over setups but he doesn't really post on here, but we will ask him on discord (or you can) after you've posted in here if others would rather play. Similar deal for Shep too I think

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uhhh, tbh we don’t really have enough hosts atm to run a tight approved host system

if people can see the setup and play, I’d say @Cicada is probably your best bet as he’s got experience with what goes down like a lead balloon here that might be acceptable elsewhere. I’m not sure if he’s gonna keep playing or not but he can just decide when signups are up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Updated this in time for the new system we will bring in next year.

just FYI, I’d say Haza and Jeff are probably close to being on here, I’d just like to see them put together perhaps one more setup that’s not a clusterfuck before I sign off on them being added!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

just FYI, I’d say Haza and Jeff are probably close to being on here, I’d just like to see them put together perhaps one more setup that’s not a clusterfuck before I sign off on them being added!
thats pretty fair! guess ill whip up a game for 2022 then

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Nice, yeah I feel pretty comfortable around setups now and would definitely be down to help out.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Haven't hosted in like 5 years but still made the list :cool: Legend

Reactions: Poyser