Apple Gaming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, I havent read anything about this, or seen any rumors if there are any. But I think that if Apple came out with a Gaming System that the populous of the United States would go crazy. If it were appropriately developed and priced, I believe it could totally rock Microsoft and Sonys world. I run PC, but I know that macs are faster. I was against apple until I bought a couple iPods and dealt with their customer service, which really drew me in. Next computer will probably be a Mac...maybe.

But anyway, who thinks that if Apple made a gaming system that it would prosper in the gaming console wars?

Moonlight Drive

That depends entirely on what the console itself is like.

Reaction score
That doesnt make any sense. If it was anything like an iPod of any kind, I think it would totally rock Sony and MS. Just the fact of how many game makers would make games for this console because of the companys already large buyer market.

I also looked up some stuff and there are rumors about this. Saying that Apple has hired Game Developers on the hardware and software levels.

EDIT-Shit my bad. I didnt see the Gaming Zone. I am sorry to whoever reads this. Totally my bad, did not mean to do that on purpose

Kassidy

Reaction score
a vdieo game system like a ipod? sounds like a fail to me and im not just saying that cuz i hate apple. The most interactive system is the wii and many people wont go near it because they believe it to be childish. and how would a video game system like a ipod work? controller?

Reaction score
i mean with the size and storage capacity, how everything is set up, that kind of thing. not a gaming system that is literally shaped like an ipod. if the mac ipod whatever interface was on a gaming system mixed with apples speed and reliability, i think it would be a major player in the induustry

Kassidy

Reaction score
I really doubt it, specially with things like OnLive coming out, the true future of gaming. seperate consoles will be a thing of the past so making another console will be a waste.